2nd July 2014, 02:43 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria and details of Internship programme in BSNL? What I have to do in Internship?

hello
i want to know about bsnl intership and
what is its creteria and what type of work
we have to do in internship please help
us m totally confused about it
thank you

Related Questions:
  1. What is the criteria for summer internship in BSNL, Ghaziabad
  2. What's the procedure for applying internship in companies? What's the eligibility criteria for the same?
  3. Where can telecom students do internship? What is the eligibility criteria to do internship? List of companies with their contact details? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How to do internship with BSNL?
  5. List of Telecom companies except BSNL offering 3-4 months Internship programme for B.Tech 6th semester student?
  6. What is the eligibility and procedure for internship?
  7. Where can I apply for Internship programme being a B.Com graduate?
  8. Procedure to apply for Internship programme in BSNL and BHEL for B.Tech 3rd year student?
  9. Eligibility criteria of Wipro, Infosys and Accenture for Internship programme?
  10. How to do internship in communication sector like BSNL? I am studying B.Tech ECE
  11. Are 2nd year students eligible for internship in BHEL? What is the eligibility criteria for doing internship in BHEL?
  12. Which is better between BSNL and Airtel for internship?
  13. Details about the companies offering internship for final year MCA student in Hyderabad? What is the criteria to apply for internship in any company?
  14. What is the procedure to apply for summer internship programme?
  15. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship programme in BSNL, Kolkata for ECE student?
  16. Eligibility to apply for Internship programme in Infosys for B.Tech(IT) 2nd year student? How to apply for it? -- [New]
  17. Eligibility for internship in ISRO for M.Sc Statistics student?
  18. Detailed information about the companies offering Internship programme in Hyderabad for B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?
10th March 2015, 01:21 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and details of Internship programme in BSNL? What I have to do in Internship?

Hello ,
I have completed my b.tech course in electronics and communication. I want to do internship in bsnl .. plz tell me how to apply for it.
13th July 2015, 11:53 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and details of Internship programme in BSNL? What I have to do in Internship?

Hello i have completed m.sc in applied physics. Now where i can apply for internship and where can i get job.how to apply...plz help
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?