10th March 2015, 06:18 PM
Unregistered

List of companies which offer Industrial Training to B.E.(E&TC) candidate in Bangalore and Hyderabad?

Sir/Madam
I have just completed my BE(Electronics & Telecommunication).
I want to do Industrial Training in Bangalore or Hyderabad.
Kindly tell me about the companies where I can apply easily.
With Regards-

Related Questions:
  1. How to do industrial training in Hyderabad? List fo companies in Hyderabad providing industrial for electrical
  2. List of companies which offer Industrial Training for 45 days to M.Tech(Mechanical Design Engineering) candidate?
  3. Software companies in Hyderabad which offers training to Diploma student?
  4. Companies in Hyderabad offering industrial training?
  5. Companies in Hyderabad offering Industrial training to MBA student?
  6. Industrial training for 2nd year B.Tech student in Civil engineering companies nearby Hyderabad?
  7. Companies offering Industrial training in Instrumentation and Electronics for diploma student in Hyderabad?
  8. Companies in Hyderabad offering Industrial Training?
  9. List of IT companies that recruit candidates for Industrial Training in Bangalore?
  10. List of Multinational Companies which offer Industrial Training to B.Tech(CSE) student in Delhi
  11. List of industrial training institutes in Hyderabad?
  12. Companies in Gurgaon offering 2 month industrial training?
  13. How to do industrial training in Thane, Mumbai or Pune? Which are the companies offering industrial training?
  14. Name of Companies In Hyderabad offering Industrial Training to B.Tech Students (2nd year) in summer vacations? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. List of companies which offer Industrial Training for 2 months to B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student in Navi Mumbai?
  16. List of companies that are providing industrial training in Kerala?
  17. List of companies which provides Industrial Training to Electronics & Communication Engineering student?
  18. Companies offering industrial training to B.Tech students?
12th March 2015, 09:21 PM
taherrocks
Senior Member+

Default Re: List of companies which offer Industrial Training to B.E.(E&TC) candidate in Bangalore and Hyderabad?

You can apply to the following companies:-

1.) Infotech Enterprises ltd

2.) Erricson

3.) Cisco

4.) ZTE

5.) Nortel
13th March 2015, 12:08 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of companies which offer Industrial Training to B.E.(E&TC) candidate in Bangalore and Hyderabad?

You can apply for industrial training in following companies

1. Micro Embedded Solutions, Gangamma Thimmaiah Chotari Kalyana Mantapa
1st Main Road, Rajajinagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka, Phone: 092428 38716

2. Digidon Labs India Private Limited, 184, 1st A Main, Kengeri Satellite Town
Bengaluru, Karnataka, Phone: 097402 60066

3. Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited, 1st Main Road, Electronic City
Bengaluru, Karnataka, Phone: 098458 76319

4. PotentialLabs, Mehdipatnam Road, Santosh Nagar, Mehdipatnam
Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, Phone: 090300 33049

5. V-Guard Industries Limited, Plot No. 24 & 25, Sri Lakshmi Nagar Colony, Beside Kamineni Hospital, Near L.B Nagar, Mansoorabad, GSI Post, Hyderabad, Telangana
Phone: 040 2422 1841

6. NSIC Limited, 203, Sri Datta Sai Complex, Second Floor, RTC X Road,, Opp Sapthagiri Theater, Golconda X Roads, Sweta Enclave, Jawahar Nagar, Kavadiguda, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, Phone: 040 2762 2515
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?