23rd January 2015, 05:16 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges which offer Internship to BDS student in Maharashtra? Procedure to apply?

hello
i am in my final year bds student in pune university.
what all colleges offer internship programmes
in Maharashtra and what is the procedure for apply.?
please reply as soon as possible

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges which offer Internship for BDS doctor in Delhi? Procedure to apply?
  2. Procedure to apply for Internship in Central government colleges during final year of BDS
  3. Whether a BDS 4th year student of Meerut University is eligible to apply for Internship in other colleges? List of colleges with admission procedure and date of application?
  4. List of colleges with fee and procedure to apply for Internship in Dentistry at New Delhi?
  5. Procedure to apply for internship in AIIMS after finishing BDS?
  6. Procedure to apply for Internship in Hyderabad for BDS 4th year student?
  7. List of companies which offers Internship to B.Tech 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  8. How to take admission in FYJC?
  9. List of government colleges that can be applied for one year internship? I've completed 4 years of BDS
  10. List of Biotech companies in which I can do internship? Procedure to apply for the internship?
  11. Procedure to apply for internship in HP while doing computer science?
  12. Which are the colleges in Kerala for doing internship after BDS in Tamil? I have completed 4 years BDS course in Tamilnadu
  13. Internship for BDS doctor in Haryana/Delhi? Procedure to apply?
  14. List of companies providing internship in Hyderabad? What's the applying procedure for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How to do internship while studying B.E Civil? In which companies can I do internship? Procedure to do internship?
  16. Brief procedure to apply for internship at L&T?
  17. List of companies in Chandigarh or Delhi which offer Internship to B.Tech(CSE) 6th semester student of PTU? Procedure to apply?
  18. Detailed procedure and eligibility to apply for Internship in AIIMS for BDS final year student?
23rd August 2018, 05:54 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges which offer Internship to BDS student in Maharashtra? Procedure to apply?

You can contact following places in Maharashtra

- Rural Dental College, Loni, Ahmadnagar, Phone: 02422 271443

- Bharti Vidyapeeth Deemed University, CBD Belapur, Navi Mumbai, Phone: 022275 64646

- Bharati Vidyapeeth Dental College, Dhankawadi, Pune, Phone: 020 24373266

- Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham, Hadapsar, Pune, Phone: 020 26821261

- Sharad Pawar Dental College, Sawangi, Wardha, Phone: 07152 287701
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?