11th February 2016, 06:49 AM
Unregistered

How can i get internship chance in TCS without any reference?

Hello sir,

My name is Kumar Abhishek. I am pursuing B.tech in 3rd year. I want to take internship from TCS. But i dont have any reference. SO kindly tell me how can i get internship chance there without any reference?

Pllease Email me in id ([email protected])
Mob no:9776426913
Thank u

12th February 2016, 10:25 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can i get internship chance in TCS without any reference?

TCS has started recruiting interns through various colleges. You need to apply for internship in TCS through your college. You can apply for internship only in the TCS branch which is located closest to your college. You need to contact the training and placement department of your college and submit your resume. The Training and Placement department of your college will submit all the resume to the concerned branch of TCS and then there will be resume screening and interview round following which TCS will declare the final list of students for internship.
3rd January 2022, 08:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can i get internship chance in TCS without any reference?

Hello sir,
I'm muskan shah from Hazaribagh jharkhand.im persuing BBA right now in last year. Kindly tell me that can i apply for internship (domain:- HR) ..
Please let me know..
Thank you!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?