2nd March 2018, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

List of companies offering Industrial Training related to .NET & PHP in Delhi for M.Sc(Computer Science) postgraduate?

Sir, I have studied M.Sc in Computer Science from Delhi University. I have completed my postgraduation in this year. I am looking for a company in Delhi for doing Industrial Training in the field of .NET & PHP. So, what are the companies for this. I don’t want to prefer any institutes because it charges huge cost.

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies offering Industrial Training related to Android Development in Bangalore for M.Sc(IT) postgraduate?
  2. List of companies offering Industrial Training related to ASP.NET in Pune for MCA postgraduate -- [New]
  3. List companies offering four week Internship to 2nd year CSE students?
  4. List of companies offering 45 days Industrial Training to Applied Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering student in the mentioned places?
  5. List of Multinational Companies which offer Industrial Training to B.Tech(CSE) student in Delhi
  6. Companies offering Industrial training on winter vacation for 30 days in Delhi for Electronics & Communication student?
  7. Companies offering Industrial Training to CSE 3rd year student in Delhi?
  8. List of companies offering Industrial Training to Industrial Chemistry student?
  9. Which are the companies offering industrial training for 6th months in Delhi for Computer Science engineering?
  10. List of companies which provides Industrial Training to Electronics & Communication Engineering student?
  11. Companies in Hyderabad offering industrial training?
  12. Companies in Hyderabad offering Industrial training to MBA student?
  13. Companies in Gurgaon offering 2 month industrial training?
  14. List of Companies offering Industrial Training for Instrumentation Engineering candidates? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. List of companies offering Industrial Training to Mechanical Diploma holder in Hyderabad?
  16. List of companies offering Internship on Web Development in Bangalore for MCA student?
  17. List of companies offering Inplant Training for MBA(Finance & Accounting) 2nd year student in Hyderabad?
  18. List of companies providing industrial training for B.Tech CSE students?
24th March 2018, 08:49 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of companies offering Industrial Training related to .NET & PHP in Delhi for M.Sc(Computer Science) postgraduate?

List of companies offering Industrial Training related to .NET and PHP in Delhi;

There are several companies that are offering Industrial training based on .NET and PHP in Delhi. They are,

<> APTRON Delhi
Ph. No: 070652 71000
http://aptrondelhi.in/

<> CEPTA Training
Click here for More Details

<> KVCH India
Click here for More Details

Although there are several institutes available, APTRON is the best institute for doing Industrial training on .NET and PHP in Delhi.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?