2nd March 2018, 05:20 PM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to do CCNA Training in NIIT for B.Sc(Computer Science) graduate?

Hello, I need your guidelines first because NIIT is offering me CCNA training. I have already completed my B.Sc in Computer Science. I need to know that if I do this training program from NIIT then I can get benefit?

24th March 2018, 08:17 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to do CCNA Training in NIIT for B.Sc(Computer Science) graduate?

CCNA Training benefits available:

I can say that CCNA training benefits available for candidates who are willing to find job opportunities in several organizations. IT skills will be improved after doing CCNA certification and also it makes you a well rounded network Engineer.

CCNA training basically trains you in the multiple levels and some of the areas regarding the ability to work with switched networks.

After completion of CCNA training, you may find employment opportunities in some of the top IT companies and the broad set of the topics that are covered under CCNA certification will include the below ones. They are,
* VLAN and WLAN
* OSI Models
* IP Addressing
* WAN and LAN design
* Network Security and Management
* Routing Protocols..etc.,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?