23rd May 2016, 11:06 PM
Unregistered

List of companies offering Internship for 1 month to B.Tech(ISE) 3rd year student in Mysore?

I am currently pursuing my B.Tech(ISE) 3rd year in Mysore. I want to know about the companies providing internship to B.Tech(ISE) candidates in Mysore of 1 month. Kindly provide me the information as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies offering 1 month Winter Internship in Bangalore for B.E.(CSE) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
  2. List of companies offering 1 month internship for 3rd year B.Tech ECE students?
  3. Companies offering 1 month Summer Internship to B.E.(CSE) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
  4. List of companies offering internship program to 3rd year B.E graduate in national institute of engineering(NIE), Mysore?
  5. List of companies offering Summer Internship of 1 month to B.Tech(CSE) student in Mumbai?
  6. List of core companies which offer 1 month Internship to B.Tech(Production Engineering) 3rd year student?
  7. Companies offering Internship for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
  8. Companies offering Project Internship to MCA 3rd year student in Mysore? Requirements to apply?
  9. Companies offering 1 month Internship to B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student in Thiruvananthapuram?
  10. List of the companies providing internship for a month?
  11. List of companies for 3rd students for Summer internship at Chennai/Bangalore/Hydrabad/Kolkata?
  12. List of companies offering 1 month Internship for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student in Pune or Mumbai?
  13. List of companies which offer one month Internship to B.Tech(IT) 3rd year student in Chennai?
  14. List of IT companies which offer Internship to B.Tech 3rd year student in Jaipur?
  15. List of companies offering Internship for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student?
  16. Companies offering internship of 1 month in Bangalore for IT 3rd year Engineering Students? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Companies offering Internship for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student in Bangalore? Procedure to apply?
  18. Companies offering 6 month internship to B.Tech CSE students of 3rd year?
24th May 2016, 08:59 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of companies offering Internship for 1 month to B.Tech(ISE) 3rd year student in Mysore?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am currently pursuing my B.Tech(ISE) 3rd year in Mysore. I want to know about the companies providing internship to B.Tech(ISE) candidates in Mysore of 1 month. Kindly provide me the information as soon as possible.
List of companies offering Internship for 1 month to B.Tech(ISE) 3rd year student in Mysore:-

1. Samsung, Maruthi Circle, G.T. Rd, N R Mohalla, Rajendra Nagar, Mysore, Karnataka
Phone: 0821 245 7705

2. REI Electronics, 323/C, Hebbal Industrial Estate, Hebbal, Ilavala Hobli, Karnataka
Phone: 0821 400 1800

3. Mega Electronics Company, No. 58, Old Bank Road, Opposite Hinkal Bus Stop, Hinkal
Mysore, Phone: 0821 251 3761

4. Shariff's -2, C 1, 3 & 4 Rifah Commercial Complex, New Sayyaji Rao Road
Mysore, Karnataka, Phone: 0821 426 2517

5. Pramukh Printech Solution, 758, 12th Main, New Kantharaj Urs Road, Kuvampu Nagar
Mysore, Phone: 0821 234 3721
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?