24th May 2016, 12:06 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in ONGC for B.Tech Chemical 2nd year student?

I am currently pursuing my B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) 2nd year from NIT, Raipur. I further want to do Summer Internship in ONGC. Therefore, can anyone please provide me the details regarding Internship?

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for summer internship? I am a 2nd year B.E student pursuing engineering
  2. How to pursue summer internship in ONGC, IOCI being a B.Tech Chemical Engineering student?
  3. How to apply for summer internship at ONGC being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year of B.Tech?
  4. How to pursue summer internship in ONGC, IOCI? I am a B.Tech Chemical Engineering student -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How to apply for summer internship in ONGC at the end of 2nd year?
  6. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  7. Procedure to do summer internship in ONGC being a 2nd year chemical engineering student?
  8. How can I apply for Summer Internship in ONGC being a B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) 3rd year student? Conditions and norms to apply?
  9. Summer internship for 2nd year B.Tech student having no employee connections?
  10. How to apply for summer internship in ONGC after 2nd year?
  11. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year B.Tech in Chemical Engineering?
  12. Procedure of applying in ONGC for summer internship?
  13. When the application form for Summer Internship in ONGC will be released? Procedure to apply?
  14. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in ONGC/NTPC for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  15. What is the procedure followed for doing the summer internship while doing B.Tech Chemical engineering?
  16. Detailed procedure to apply for Summer Internship in BHEL, Haridwar through online for B.Tech 2nd year student?
  17. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for Summer Internship in IIT, Delhi for B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year student?
  18. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in L&T for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student?
25th May 2016, 12:58 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in ONGC for B.Tech Chemical 2nd year student?

The entire procedure and details of ONGC have been enclosed in the attached document. Kindly refer the attached document and get the details.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf ONGC Internship.pdf(340.5 KB, 27 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?