15th March 2016, 06:13 PM
Unregistered

List of companies offering Internship to Civil 1st year student in Odisha?

Sir,
I am in B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 1st year and I want to do an Internship from any good company to take best placement or job. So please provide me list of companies which provide internship for first year student in Odisha.

Related Questions:
  1. List of HR companies offering Winter Internship for 6 weeks for Undergraduate 2nd year student in Odisha?
  2. Possibility to apply for Internship programme in any good company for B.Tech 2nd year student? List of companies offering Internship programme?
  3. Companies offering summer internship to 1st year civil engineering students?
  4. Companies offering Internship during summer vacation to ECE 1st year student in Odisha? Procedure to apply?
  5. List of companies offering summer training or internship? I am a 3rd year student doing B.Tech civil engineering
  6. List of the companies offering internship for B.Tech civil engineering?
  7. List of companies offering summer training or internship? I am 3rd year student doing B.Tech in Civil Engineering
  8. List of companies offering Internship to Civil 2nd year student in Chandigarh
  9. Companies offering Internship/Training programme for B.Tech Civil Engineering 3rd year student?
  10. List of companies offering internship during winter vacation?
  11. Whether a M.Tech 1st year student is eligible to apply for Internship programme? List of the companies offering Internship programme?
  12. List of companies offering Internship to Civil 3rd year student in Indore?
  13. Best company offering Internship to Civil final year student in Odisha? How to apply?
  14. Companies offering 45 days internship for Civil engineering?
  15. Companies offering 45 days paid or unpaid internship for Civil engineering? How to apply in such companies?
  16. List of companies offering internship to LLB 1st semester student in Karnataka?
  17. List of the companies offering Summer Internship in South Mumbai for B.Tech CSE 1st year pursuing candidate?
  18. Companies offering summer training or internship for Civil Engineering Students? -- [Most Discussed]
19th March 2016, 11:20 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of companies offering Internship to Civil 1st year student in Odisha?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I am in B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 1st year and I want to do an Internship from any good company to take best placement or job. So please provide me list of companies which provide internship for first year student in Odisha.
List of companies offering Internship to Civil 1st year student in Odisha:-

1. Zealous Engineers Pvt Ltd, Plot No:90, Opp. bsnl SDO Office, Near Vani Vihar Railway Station, Saheed Nagar, Bhubaneswar, Odisha, Phone: 0674 254 8449

2. School Of Civil Engineering, Chandaka Industrial Estate, Patia, Bhubaneshwar, Odisha

3. Civil Engineering Department Labs, Mundala, Odisha
18th November 2018, 04:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of companies offering Internship to Civil 1st year student in Odisha?

I am final year student of B.Tech Civil Engineering , I want to do winter internship 2018 . Suggest me some. companies who offers internship in odisha
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?