31st December 2015, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

Best company offering Internship to Civil final year student in Odisha? How to apply?

Hello,
Can you tell me the best company available in Odisha which is providing internship as I am doing final year with Civil Engineering stream in B.E.? Please tell me that how to apply also?

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to apply for Internship programme in any good company for B.Tech 2nd year student? List of companies offering Internship programme?
  2. Companies offering Internship during summer vacation to ECE 1st year student in Odisha? Procedure to apply?
  3. Details about the companies offering internship for final year MCA student in Hyderabad? What is the criteria to apply for internship in any company?
  4. Software companies offering Internship to B.Tech(CSE) student? Procedure to apply?
  5. Internship in a good company at Coimbatore for EE Engineering student?
  6. How to do internship while studying B.E Civil? In which companies can I do internship? Procedure to do internship? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How to apply for internship when I am in my final year with 9.4 GPA?
  8. Procedure to do Internship for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student? Do I have to pay fee for Internship?
  9. Possibility to do Internship in DLF with low percentage for B.Tech Civil student?
  10. Application procedure and its significance for summer internship in Civil Engineering?
  11. Details about internship in Odisha for 6th semester student of ECE in ITER, Odisha?
  12. How to do summer internship in top civil company? I am studying B.Tech 3rd year
  13. Am I eligible to apply for internship in any company if I am a student of B.E Civil Engineering 3rd year?
  14. List of companies offering unpaid Project Internship to MCA final year student in Surat? Procedure to apply?
  15. Companies offering 45 days paid or unpaid internship for Civil engineering? How to apply in such companies?
  16. List of companies which offer Internship to B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student in Chennai?
  17. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  18. Can I apply for Internship in any company being a B.E.(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student?
27th December 2017, 04:45 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Best company offering Internship to Civil final year student in Odisha? How to apply?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
Can you tell me the best company available in Odisha which is providing internship as I am doing final year with Civil Engineering stream in B.E.? Please tell me that how to apply also?

Some of the best companies offering internships to civil engineering students in Odisha are given below;

DKM Consult - Official Website

KCS Private Limited - Official Website

Maa Civil Construction – Kanan Vihar, Phase – II, Bhubaneswar, Odisha

Ranjan Construction - Official Website

Arvind Construction Company – Saheed Nagar, Bhubaneswar, Odisha

Sambit Construction – Janpath, Ashok Nagar, Bhubaneswar, Odisha

Ganapati Construction – N-5/535, Irc Village, Nayapalli, Bhubaneswar, Odisha

Students have to apply for the internships through their college training department or online / offline (direct) or through employee referral. They have to apply for internships with NOC from their college, resume and covering letter. Students can also get help from their seniors for internships.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?