11th April 2015, 07:30 PM
Unregistered

Internship online test papers for Tata steel mechanical engineering?

Can you give me internship papers of tata steel for 3rd year mechanical engineering? I wanted to start the preparation and it would be of real help if I can have all the previous year papers of the internship exam in Tata steel. Awaiting for a reply soon. Thank you.

9th February 2016, 04:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Internship online test papers for Tata steel mechanical engineering?

Please send any previous questions in electrical for tata steel requirements(Assistance engineer trainee) my mail id is [email protected].
15th April 2016, 10:23 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Internship online test papers for Tata steel mechanical engineering?

How can I get job in tata steel I am talking abt from examination process after complet my b.tech
5th January 2017, 12:52 PM
Unregistered

How to crack aptitude and technical round of tata steel for engineer trainee
25th July 2018, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

How can i get the previous question sheet of TATA apprentice exam for preparetion
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?