6th January 2016, 10:14 AM
Unregistered

List of companies offering Training to Civil students in Kolkata?

Sir,
I want to do training as I am a Civil Engineering student. I need to know about the companies in Kolkata for training. Please reply as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Companies offering training to Civil student during summer vacations in Kolkata?
  2. List of construction companies in Hyderabad offering summer internships to B.Tech students of civil branch?
  3. List of companies offering implant training this month for B.E Civil Engineering students?
  4. Companies offering summer training or internship for Civil Engineering Students? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. List of the companies offering summer internships or training programme for BBA students in Kolkata
  6. List of Government affiliated companies offering free Vocational Training to IT 2nd year students in Kolkata?
  7. List of companies offering industrial training in power plant, thermal power plant, oil and gas industry in Kolkata, West Bengal for 3rd year B.Tech(E&I stream) students? Which one of these training is beneficial for me?
  8. Companies offering implant training for Civil Engineering students during summer vacations? Procedure to apply for it?
  9. Companies which offer training for 3rd year Civil engineering students? Location of such companies?
  10. List of the companies along with their procedure, offering vocational training for civil engineering students? I am pursuing B.Tech(3rd year) with civil engineering stream from NIT, Suratkal
  11. Vocational Training in this summer vacation in Kolkata or Jamshedpur or Ranchi?
  12. List of companies which offer training for civil engineering college students at Coimbatore
  13. List of companies offering six weeks Industrial Training programme in Kolkata for diploma in Mechanical Engineering 4th semester student?
  14. List of companies which offering internship for M.Tech(Civil Engineering) students?
  15. List of the companies offering training for B.Tech civil engineering students? I am pursuing B.Tech(6th semester) with civil engineering stream from Bhopal. Can I take this training in any semester of 3rd year?
  16. List of the companies offering industrial training for diploma students?
  17. List of companies providing summer training in Kolkata? How may I apply in BSNL? I'm doing B.Tech(ECE)
  18. List of the companies offering summer training(2 months long) for MCA students?
11th January 2016, 05:04 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of companies offering Training to Civil students in Kolkata?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I want to do training as I am a Civil Engineering student. I need to know about the companies in Kolkata for training. Please reply as soon as possible.
List of companies offering Training to Civil students in Kolkata:-

1. Allindia Technologies, 5, Lower Rawdon Street, Kolkata, West Bengal, Phone: 033 2475 4136

2. InSync Tech-Fin Solutions Ltd., 5/2, 6th Floor, Poonam Building, Russel Street
Kolkata, West Bengal, Phone: 033 4000 1067

3. Elegant Systems Powerweb, HB 245, salt lake city, sector 3, Kolkata, West Bengal
Phone: 033 4004 3213

4. CMC Limited, 14, Strand Road, B B D Bagh, Kolkata, West Bengal, Phone: 033 2210 6325

5. MindEdge Solutions, Suite #10, 7th Floor, Shantiniketan Building, 8 Camac Street, Shreebhumi, Lake Town, Kolkata, West Bengal, Phone: 033 2282 1062
18th February 2017, 11:06 AM
Unregistered

I want to know about the companies offering internships to civil engineers in kolkata
21st March 2018, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

I want to know about the companies offering internships to civil engineers in Hyderabad
17th January 2020, 06:08 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I want to do training, as I'm a civil engineering student. I want to know about Companies which offer training to girls and internship too in Kolkata. Please reply as soon as possible.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?