15th May 2015, 01:24 AM
Unregistered

List of companies which offers summer internship programs for Electronics and Communication candidates?

Please help me find the companies that offer summer internship programs in electronics and communication and also the date for application and the criterion.....? Can you please provide me the information on this as soon as possible? Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. How may I get details about ECE related summer internship programs? How can I apply for the internship programs?
  2. List of companies that offer summer internship for 3rd year ECE students
  3. List of core companies in Hyderabad that offer 2 months(or less) summer internship for ECE students? How to apply for the summer internship in these companies? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. List of companies which provide summer internship in Bangalore in dec?
  5. List of Companies offering Summer Internship for EEE candidates? How to apply for Summer Internship in these Companies?
  6. List of electronics companies which offer Summer Internship to B.Tech(ECE) student in Mumbai
  7. List of companies which offer Summer Internship for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student in Nagpur
  8. Which are the good electronics companies offering summer internship for B.Tech Electronics and Communication students?
  9. List of ECE based companies in Jaipur to do summer internship?
  10. Why companies not replying for me for internship programme? List of companies offering HR summer internship?
  11. List of companies offering 6 months internship in Electronics & Communication engineering?
  12. List of companies offering Summer Internship for B.Tech(EEE) 3rd year student in Kerala?
  13. List of Core Companies offering 2 months Summer Internships for Mechanical candidates? How to apply for Summer Internship in these Companies?
  14. List of Automobile Companies which offer 2 months Summer Internship for Mechanical candidates?
  15. Electronics companies who offers Summer Internship programme for B.Tech 3rd year student in Rajasthan?
  16. How to do internship in electronics and communication in core companies at Bangalore?
  17. How can I apply for summer internship in electronics companies? I am pursuing B.Tech 3rd year in ETC
  18. Companies which give summer internship? How to apply for them?
15th May 2015, 09:49 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of companies which offers summer internship programs for Electronics and Communication candidates?

List of the companies for Electronics and Communication fot summer internship:-

1. Martin's Electronic Devices & Instruments, 39/2067 Manikiri Cross Road, Kochi, Kerala
Phone: 0484 235 6429

2. Saffron Technologies, Alinchuvadu, Palarivattom, Ernakulam/Cochin, Kerala
Phone: 098951 00444

3. Xtend Technologies Private Limited, Kalathiparambil Cross Rd, Chittoor Road, Blue Hill, Chittoor, Valanjambalam, Ernakulam South, Kochi, Kerala, Phone: 0484 237 8008

4. Micro Objects, XLI/1098 B, Pulleppady Cross Road,, Kochi, Kerala
Phone: 0484 236 3672

5. Bussymen Electric Co, KP Vallon Rd, Indira Nagar, Kadavanthra, Ernakulam, Kerala
Phone: 0484 231 8530
15th May 2015, 07:51 PM
mayank thapar

Default Re: List of companies which offers summer internship programs for Electronics and Communication candidates?

List of companies for summer internship programs for Electronics and Communication candidates are as below:-

#. Micro Objects,
Address
XLI/1098 B, Pulleppady Cross Road,,
Kochi, Kerala

#. Bussymen Electric Co,
Address
KP Vallon Rd, Indira Nagar, Kadavanthra,
Ernakulam, Kerala

#. Martin's Electronic Devices & Instruments,
Address
39/2067 Manikiri Cross Road,
Kochi, Kerala
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?