15th February 2016, 05:56 PM
Unregistered

List companies providing internship in finance stream?

Hi, i am linju. I am doing MBA 3rd semester. For the partial fulfillment of MBA, i need to do a final project. So i need to get the list of good and reputed companies offering internship in finance stream?

Related Questions:
  1. Companies offering Internship in Finance at Bangalore for MBA student?
  2. List of the companies providing internship for a month?
  3. List of companies which provides internship to a MCA final year student?
  4. Top companies hiring students for first internship in Singapore in Finance Department? Names of companies and location in which they are providing summer internship?
  5. List of companies which offer Internship to MBA(Finance) student in Tamil Nadu?
  6. List of companies providing unpaid internship in Chennai?
  7. List of companies offering Project Internship to MBA(Finance) student in Vijaywada?
  8. List of companies in Bangalore offering 1 month Internship in Finance & Marketing?
  9. List of companies which offer Summer Internship for 45 days to MBA(Finance) 1st year candidate?
  10. List of internship providing companies?
  11. List of companies providing summer internship in Andhra Pradesh for Civil Engineering?
  12. Companies offering Summer Internship related to Finance for MBA 3rd semester student in Chennai?
  13. List of IT companies providing internship for MCA final year students?
  14. List of Companies offering Internship for the candidates of M.Tech in CSE stream? Procedure to join this course?
  15. List of top IT companies providing internship for B.Tech 3rd year students?
  16. List of IT companies providing internship for MCA final year students?
  17. List of companies which offer Internship in Finance for MBA 1st year student in Hyderabad?
  18. List of companies in Bangalore providing internship in the month of July for computer science? -- [Most Discussed]
15th February 2016, 11:23 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List companies providing internship in finance stream?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, i am linju. I am doing MBA 3rd semester. For the partial fulfillment of MBA, i need to do a final project. So i need to get the list of good and reputed companies offering internship in finance stream?
List of the companies for internship for MBA in Finance student:-

1. Cholamandalam AMC LTD., Dare House, 2, N S C Bose Road, N S C Bose Road, Chennai
Phone: 044 2530 7172

2. Sundaram Home Finance Limited, Anmol Palani, 88, G N Chetty Road, T Nagar
Chennai, Tamil Nadu, Phone: 044 2815 6041

3. T.S.Mahalingam & Sons, No. 240, Royapettah High Road, Chennai
Phone: 044 2813 3334

4. Dharani Finance Limited, 57,Sterling Road, Nungambakkam, Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Phone: 044 2825 4176

5. I C I C I Banking Corporation Limited, Arya Gowda Rd, Ramakrishnapuram, West Mambalam, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, Phone: 044 3051 7688
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?