12th February 2016, 11:41 AM
Unregistered

How do I get a summer internship from leading chemical companies at the end of 2nd year B.Tech?

Hello
I am a student of D.j sanghvi engg college mumbai in my second year of chemical engg.Ho w can i pursue an internship from chemical companies in Maharashtra in June? How do I get a summer internship from leading chemical companies at the end of 2nd year B.Tech?

Regards,
Ananya Ghosh

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for summer internship in ONGC at the end of 2nd year?
  2. List of Chemical related companies in Karnataka to do Summer Internship being a candidate pursuing 2nd year of Chemical Engineering?
  3. How to apply for summer internship at ONGC being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year of B.Tech?
  4. Best suitable companies for internship during summer vacation for B.Tech Chemical Engineering 2nd year undergraduate?
  5. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  6. List of Core Companies offering 2 months Summer Internships for Mechanical candidates? How to apply for Summer Internship in these Companies? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Am I eligible to do internship while in 2nd year B.Tech? List of the companies that offer internship?
  8. Name of the companies providing Summer Internship for Polytechnic CSE student?
  9. Which companies give Summer Internship for 2nd year B.Tech candidates in North and West India region? How to apply for these Summer Internship?
  10. Good organisation for summer internship in Chemical engineering?
  11. Institutes and companies where I can get the summer internship? I am a 2nd year B.Tech ECE student
  12. How to do summer internship after 2nd year of ECE? Any companies offering internship? Is there any entrance test?
  13. What kind of internship is to be done at the end of 2nd year? Names of the colleges that allow for internships in South Region?
  14. Chemical companies offering Internship to Chemical 2nd year student?
  15. Petrochemical Industries offering Summer Internship to B.E.(Chemical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  16. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(E&TC) 2nd year candidate in Chandigarh?
  17. Is there any vacancy in any company after doing internship? I am studying B.Tech 2nd year
  18. When will the summer internship in BHEL notification is out? What is the procedure followed to apply for the same?
15th February 2016, 11:33 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How do I get a summer internship from leading chemical companies at the end of 2nd year B.Tech?

I am extremely sorry to state that you are not eligible for any internship opportunity in your domain at this moment. This is because you are in the second year of engineering and most of the companies do not prefer second year engineering students since they have less knowledge in their domain. You can pursue the internship in the third / final year of chemical engineering as companies prefer such candidates. However, you can opt for internship in other domains, you can apply through leading internship portals as they house huge amount of internship opportunities of various companies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?