25th December 2015, 03:14 PM
Unregistered

List of companies offering Project Internship to MBA(Finance) student in Vijaywada?

Sir,
I am studying MBA in Vijaywada in Finance. I want to apply for a Project Internship. Can you name some companies which are providing Project Internship in Vijaywada for me?

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies offering Summer Internship for 2 months to B.Tech(CSE) student in Visakhapatnam and Vijaywada?
  2. Details of companies offering Internship in January for Mechanical 2nd year student in Vijaywada?
  3. List of companies offering unpaid Project Internship to MCA final year student in Surat? Procedure to apply?
  4. List companies offering Project Internship to CSE students? How to approach?
  5. Companies offering Project and Internship related to Finance for MBA candidate in Chennai?
  6. List of companies offering internship for B.Tech 3rd year computer science students?
  7. List of companies in India to do internship as final year project for MCA course?
  8. Companies offering internship to MBA students in Gandhinagar and Ahmedabad? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. List of companies offering Internship to MCA student in Chennai? Can I get job after Internship?
  10. Companies which offers Internship in Bangalore for MCA final year student?
  11. List of the companies providing internship in Hyderabad? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. List of IT companies providing MCA Project internship program
  13. Companies offering Project Internship to MCA 3rd year student in Mysore? Requirements to apply?
  14. List of companies which offer Inplant Training to B.Tech(IT) 2nd year student in Vijaywada?
  15. Companies offering Summer Internship for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student?
  16. Companies offering Free Project Internship to MCA 5th semester student?
  17. Are there any good companies for internship or major project for 4-6 months?
  18. List of companies offering Internship program to M.Tech students? How to approach a company for an Internship?
2nd January 2016, 06:12 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of companies offering Project Internship to MBA(Finance) student in Vijaywada?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I am studying MBA in Vijaywada in Finance. I want to apply for a Project Internship. Can you name some companies which are providing Project Internship in Vijaywada for me?
List of companies which offer Inplant Training to MBA student in Vijaywada:-

Bajrang Infotech Systems Private Limited
Address : Bus Pass Section Anr Bus Teriminal,Industrial Estate, Vijayawada-520007

Sun Software Solution
Address : Near Stella College, 1st Lane, Gantasalavari Street, Gayatri Nagar, Vijayawada-520008

Astronik Systems Pvt Ltd
Address : Door No 14-15-9,Brindavan Colony, Vijayawada-520010
16th January 2017, 11:36 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of companies offering Project Internship to MBA(Finance) student in Vijaywada?

I want to know about companies offering project internship for hr in vijayawada
29th May 2018, 03:17 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I am pursuing MBA in Finance. I want apply for project internship for 2 months from mid of july. Can you refer some company names who are providing project internship in mysore?
6th March 2020, 06:58 PM
Unregistered

List of companies offer projects for MBA (finance) in vijayawada
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?