10th May 2017, 09:41 AM
Unregistered

List of companies providing opportunities for training for B.Tech 3rd year students?

List of companies providing opportunities for training for B.Tech 3rd year students? Can you please provide me the complete information on this? What are the steps to be followed to apply for the training? Awaiting to get the response soon. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies providing 5 or 7 days training to 3rd year B.Tech students?
  2. List of companies providing training in B.Tech
  3. List of Companies providing Training for the candidates of 3rd year BE in CSE?
  4. List of the companies which provide industrial training to B.Tech 3rd year students in CSE?
  5. List of top IT companies providing internship for B.Tech 3rd year students?
  6. List of companies in Vizag providing training to Computer Science students?
  7. Companies providing summer training for B.Tech ECE 3rd year students? How can I apply in those companies for training? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. List of companies that are providing industrial training in Kerala?
  9. How to pursue inplant training for short term? List of companies providing such training for free in Chennai? I am a 3rd year student of Automobile Engineering from Satyabhama
  10. List of companies providing training to B.Tech ECE students in Udaipur?
  11. List of well known companies providing summer training to B.Tech 3rd year students?
  12. Companies in UP providing summer training for B.Tech (CSE) students after 3rd year?
  13. Which companies in Kerala is giving industrial training to B.Tech students?
  14. List of companies providing training in mechanical designing after completion of B.E 3rd year? -- [New]
  15. List of companies offering Internship to B.Pharmacy 3rd year students in Mumbai and Thane?
  16. Are companies providing training or internship to 3rd year B.Tech students? Procedure to apply for the same?
  17. Which are the companies providing summer internship after doing B.Tech 3rd year
  18. Which are the best companies providing internship training in Embedded systems for 3rd year ECE students in Pune?
23rd May 2017, 11:09 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of companies providing opportunities for training for B.Tech 3rd year students?

In order to apply for internship in reputed companies at first you have to check the vacancies out there. Then you have to get a permission letter from the training and placement cell of your college and write an application to the company regarding the internship details. Next you have to prepare a resume and send it to the authorities of the company with the letter and application.

If they finds you eligible then you will be called for interview and you have to follow the next steps as directed by them.

Here are some of the companies which offers internship to 3rd year B.Tech students:

> Tata Motors

> TCS

> Wipro

> Infosys

> HCL

> Hyundai

> Ashok Leyland

> SAIL

> GAIL

> BHEL

> BSNL

> BEL

> DRDO

> ISRO

> Mahindra

> Hero

> Capgemini

> IBM

> Microsoft etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?