13th January 2017, 04:44 PM
Unregistered

List of companies in Telangana to do two months summer training? What is the enrollment procedure? Will I have to pay for it?

Hello sir, I am studying in 3rd year of Mechanical engineering and want to do two month summer training from any company of Telangana. Please provide me list and enrollment procedure? Will I have to pay for it?

Related Questions:
  1. List of the companies offering summer training(2 months long) for MCA students?
  2. List of Automobile companies which offer 6 months Summer Training to B.Tech Mechanical Engineer?
  3. List of Companies which offer 6 months Training with Stipend for the candidates of B.Tech in ECE stream? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. List of best institutes or companies in NCR region to pursue 6 months summer training in Biotechnology field?
  5. How to apply for summer training being in 6th trimester? List of best ECE companies for summer training?
  6. Companies in Kolkata which offers Summer Training programme for B.E. 2nd year student? Procedure to apply for it?
  7. Summer training in companies after 6th semester in Gorakhpur?
  8. Procedure to apply for summer training while in private engineering college? Companies in which I can do training?
  9. List of companies to apply for summer training while doing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  10. List of well reputed companies to apply for summer training?
  11. List of companies that provide free summer training for 6 months to engineering graduates?
  12. List of companies offering Summer Training to Mechanical student in Delhi? Is it chargeable?
  13. List of best institutes to do Lab view training for 6 months?
  14. Which companies provide summer training and what is the procedure to be registered for summer training?
  15. List of top MNCs of Nagpur to do training in Mechanical Engineering? Procedure of enrollment?
  16. List of good software companies of Delhi to do summer training in Computer Science branch in June? Will I hae to pay for it? -- [New]
  17. How may I do industrial training for 6 months in B.Tech(ECE) 7th sem? List of good companies I can apply in? What's the applying procedure for the same?
  18. List of best companies to do summer internship while doing B.Tech 3rd year?
24th February 2017, 05:38 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of companies in Telangana to do two months summer training? What is the enrollment procedure? Will I have to pay for it?

You can apply for summer training at following companies in Telangana

1. Kanishk Storage Systems, A-1, Devka Mahal, Bank Street, Opposite Central Bank Of India, Koti, Hyderabad

2. Nagarjuna Engineering Works, 14-3-251/5, Opp Srmt Transport, Begum Bazar, Hyderabad Phone: 040 24616386

3. Rasheed Engineering & Fabrication Wks, 18-7-258/3, Nr Talab Katta, Charminar, Hyderabad Phone: 040 24565372

4. M Ashok Engineering, 22-1-490, St-1, Sahifa Road, Slt Pura, Hyderabad Phone: 040 24574313

5. S M Engineering Works, Opp Syndicate Bank, Rama Talkies Road, Bahadurpura Road, Bahadurpura, Hyderabad

Enrolment procedure for such training programs vary from one company to another. Most of the companies work on reference and those who have reference are given priority for summer training. Some top reputed companies have a link on their official website for training or internship and one can apply for it through those links. Otherwise, you can also directly contact the HR department of the company. You need to have NOC from your college head for such training at any company. Most of the top companies don't ask for any money and some talented candidates even get paid for training or internship. Hence, of depends on the company in which you are training.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?