8th April 2017, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

List of good software companies of Delhi to do summer training in Computer Science branch in June? Will I hae to pay for it?

Dear sir, I am B.Tech 3rd year student from CS branch and I want to do summer training in June from a good software company of Delhi. List of companies for it? Will I hae to pay for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Name of the companies offering summer training in June for B.Tech 3rd year students of Electronics and Communication branch in Delhi?
  2. How to apply in companies for summer training? Names of the software companies for summer training?
  3. List of companies offering Summer Training to Mechanical student in Delhi? Is it chargeable?
  4. List of companies in which I can apply for summer training at Jaipur?
  5. Summer or technical training related to computer science at Delhi? How and where to apply?
  6. How to apply for summer training in CSE branch? What's the applying procedure for the same? I'm in B.Tech(computer science) 2nd year
  7. List of companies offering summer training in Uttar Pradesh?
  8. List of best companies to do summer internship while doing B.Tech 3rd year?
  9. List of summer training companies of B.Tech Electrical branch in Jaipur?
  10. Which company to select for doing summer training after completing 3rd year of B.E CSE?
  11. List of IT companies which offer Summer Training to B.Tech(CSE) 2nd year student in Delhi and Meerut?
  12. List of government institutes providing summer training in Delhi
  13. How to go for internship or technical training in Computer Science at Delhi?
  14. How to get internship training from various software companies which are available in Hyderabad?
  15. Which are the companies offering summer training for students of computer science in Ahmedabad?
  16. How to pursue training in a good company in Bangalore? List of the companies?
  17. Summer training for second year students? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. List of software companies offering summer training for PHP course in Udaipur? How many software companies are in Udaipur?
13th April 2017, 02:33 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of good software companies of Delhi to do summer training in Computer Science branch in June? Will I hae to pay for it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear sir, I am B.Tech 3rd year student from CS branch and I want to do summer training in June from a good software company of Delhi. List of companies for it? Will I hae to pay for it?
List of good software companies of Delhi to do summer training in Computer Science branch in June:-

1. Telenets Software and Consultancy Private Limited, 62, Dayanand Road, New Delhi, Delhi 110002

2. Operacy Software and Exports Private LIMITED., T-5132, Pusa Lane, New Delhi, Delhi 110005

3. Bell Office Software and Supplies Private Limited, Ring Road, New Delhi, Delhi 110014

4. Dabs Systems And Software, 8/10 1st Floor, New Delhi, Delhi 110008, Phone: 011 51698198

5. Ajs Software Technologies Private Limited, 24-B/5, D.B.Gupta Road, Dev Nagar, Karol Bagh, Phone: 011 45244577

Fees for this course is 2000/-(full course)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?