7th December 2015, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

List of companies offering Summer Training to Mechanical student in Delhi? Is it chargeable?

Hello Sir,
I am a B.Tech student. I am doing Mechanical Engineering. I want to do my summer training from a good company in somewhere in Delhi. Please tell me some renowned companies name and procedure that I will have to follow in order to get training there. I am not willing to do some course, I just want to opt a simple training. Please tell me will they charge something?

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies offering summer training in Uttar Pradesh?
  2. List of companies which offer Summer Training to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student in Delhi?
  3. How to apply for summer training in Mechanical Companies for 5 week duration? Companies offering summer training for Mechanical Engineering Students? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Where should I do summer training during my B.Tech IT 6th Semester? List of IT companies offering summer training course?
  5. List of companies offering Summer Training for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student in Lucknow and Noida?
  6. How to get enroll for Summer Training in reputed Construction Companies?
  7. List of companies offering Summer Training for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  8. Institutes offering summer training? I am a student of 3rd year CS
  9. Companies offering 4-6 weeks Summer Internship/Training in Hyderabad for B.Tech Mechanical Engineering student? Procedure to apply for it?
  10. Which are the institutes offering summer training? I am a student of 3rd CS
  11. List of companies offering summer training to a B.Tech(IT) 3rd year student?
  12. List of Companies in Chandigarh offering Summer Training for the candidates of B.Tech in Mechanical stream?
  13. List of companies offering summer training or internship? I am a 3rd year student doing B.Tech civil engineering
  14. Companies offering summer training with stipend?
  15. List of companies offering 15 days Summer Training for B.Tech candidates?
  16. Companies offering summer training or internship for Civil Engineering Students?
  17. Companies offering Summer Internship for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student?
  18. List of companies which offer Summer Training to B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) 3rd year student in Delhi?
8th December 2015, 07:47 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of companies offering Summer Training to Mechanical student in Delhi? Is it chargeable?

Summer Training means they will teach you how to work and you will learn new techniques and things form respective company where you are doing Summer Training

You can apply to any company through your college or through visiting the company. In Some institute or Company you have to pay some amount for training and then they will teach you. However mot of the companies offers free of cost training program. The duration of summer training course will depends on company

Here is some good companies for you :

Victor Electrical & Mechanical Company
Bharat Mechanical Hoists & Company
Maruti Udyog Limited
Tata Motors
Bharat Mechanical Hoists and company
Shan Engineering works
D.K engineering works
8th December 2015, 08:25 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of companies offering Summer Training to Mechanical student in Delhi? Is it chargeable?

List of companies offering Summer Training to Mechanical student in Delhi:=

1. S.S.Mechanical Engineers Pvt Ltd, WZ 106/56 Ext 110027, Rajouri Garden, New Delhi, Delhi, Phone: 011 2545 8082

2. D. S. Engineering & Mechanical Works, No. D - 2, Gail No. 4, Anand Prabat Industry, New Rohtak Road, New Delhi, Delhi, Phone: 096544 44545

3. Dydac Controls, No. B-1/6A, Mayur Vihar, Phase-III, New Delhi, Delhi, Phone: 011 2261 2177

4. VIRK MECHANICAL WORKS, 4/28, Kirti Nagar Industrial Area, Kirti Nagar, New Delhi, Delhi, Phone: 097167 19052

Yes, it's chargeable. But you can get some stipend during training period.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?