27th February 2016, 06:52 PM
Unregistered

List of company names in Bangalore which can provide internship for B.Tech students?

Please tell the company names in Bangalore in which I can join for internship. I am 3yr computer science btech student. Can someone please give me the information on the same? Awaiting to get the answer on this as I need to apply and get the internship soon.

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies which can provide internship based on VLSI field?
  2. Names of the companies which provide internship for final year MCA students?
  3. List of companies offering internship for B.Tech IT students?
  4. List of top IT companies providing internship for B.Tech 3rd year students?
  5. List of top companies in Delhi which provides internship for final year students
  6. What should I do to get an internship in good company in Bangalore?
  7. Companies offering 5-6 months Internship programme in Bangalore for B.Tech(CSE) 4th semester student? Procedure to apply for it?
  8. List of companies offering 1 month Winter Internship in Bangalore for B.E.(CSE) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
  9. List of companies offering Internship program to M.Tech students? How to approach a company for an Internship?
  10. List of automobile companies for summer internship?
  11. Names of the companies in Bangalore providing internship for 1 month? I am a computer science student
  12. List of companies for 3rd students for Summer internship at Chennai/Bangalore/Hydrabad/Kolkata?
  13. Sample of Internship cover letter? Names of the companies which provide internship opportunities?
  14. List of IT companies in which I can apply for the internship?
  15. List of companies which offers 3 months Internship in Cloud Computing, Mobile Apps or Programming?
  16. Companies offering Internship for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student in Bangalore? Procedure to apply?
  17. List of companies offering 3 months Internship to MBA students in Bangalore?
  18. List of companies providing internship in Bangalore to computer science 4th year students? How to apply for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
27th February 2016, 10:57 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of company names in Bangalore which can provide internship for B.Tech students?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Please tell the company names in Bangalore in which I can join for internship. I am 3yr computer science btech student. Can someone please give me the information on the same? Awaiting to get the answer on this as I need to apply and get the internship soon.
List of company names in Bangalore which can provide internship for B.Tech students:-

1. Trigent Software Ltd, 1st Floor, Khanija Bhavan, 49 Race Course Road Bengaluru, Karnataka, Phone: 080 2226 3000

2. Source Edge Software Technologies Private Limited, No. 9, # 3, Sahakari Vasathi Bhavan, S Kariyappa Road, 2nd Floor, Lingaraju Complex, Gandhi Bazaar Main Road
Kanakapura Road, Basavanagudi, Bengaluru, Karnataka, Phone: 080 2667 2727

3. Global Edge Software Ltd., Global Village, IT SEZ, Pattangere, Mylasanandra Village, RVCE Post Off Mysore Road, Bengaluru, Karnataka, Phone: 080 2346 7944

4. Iwave Systems Technologies Private Limited, 7/ B, 29th Main, Btm Layout 2nd Stage
Bengaluru, Phone: 080 2678 6245

5. Ness Technologies, No. 33, 6th Block, 17th H Main Road,, Koramangala
Bengaluru, Karnataka, Phone: 080 4196 1000
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?