3rd February 2016, 06:56 AM
Unregistered

List dental colleges in India offering MDS course with free internship programme?

I am looking for the dentakl colleges in India which are offering MDS course alongwith the internship programme for free. So kindly provide me the relevant information.

Related Questions:
  1. Dental colleges offering MDS with scholarship in India
  2. List of colleges with seat availability which offers MDS in Pedodontics in India?
  3. MDS seats in government dental colleges of India? What is the cut off list for SC category in MDS admission?
  4. Names and addresses of dental colleges offering MDS seats in speciality of pedodontics with number of seats of total MDS Pedo seats in India?
  5. List of government colleges offering MDS in India? Fee structure and pattern?
  6. Which are the government and private dental colleges in India offering MDS courses?
  7. What is the total number of MDS seats in government dental college in India?
  8. How many dental colleges are offering MDS course in AP? What is the average cutoff for it?
  9. Fee structure and colleges offering MDS seats all over India?
  10. List hospitals offering Internship programme at Undergraduate level?
  11. List of Universities offering MDS course in India? Information regarding the Entrance Exams and fee structures for this course? What are the Career Options after completion of BDS other than MDS?
  12. List of Dental colleges offering Internship in Mumbai?
  13. List of government and private dental colleges in India(Specially for MDS course)? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Is there any entrance exam available for foreign student to study MDS in any Government Dental Colleges? Education loan to study MDS?
  15. List of Dental Colleges which offer Internship to BDS graduate in Kerala? Procedure to apply?
  16. List of Government affiliated Dental Colleges which offer MDS in India? Number of seats available and fee expenses?
  17. List of private dental colleges in Karnataka providing MDS course?
  18. List of reputed colleges which offer MDS in India?
3rd February 2016, 09:21 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List dental colleges in India offering MDS course with free internship programme?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am looking for the dentakl colleges in India which are offering MDS course alongwith the internship programme for free. So kindly provide me the relevant information.
List dental colleges in India offering MDS course with free internship programme:-

1. ESIC Dental College & Hospital, Phone: +91-11-27861033, Rohini, North Delhi,

2. Harsaran Dass Dental College, Contact No: 0522 - 2274030. Location: 26th Km. Stone, Delhi-Hapur Bypass , NH-24 Kazipura Turn , Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh, India - 201302

3. I.T.S Centre for Dental Studies & Research (I.T.S-CDSR), Delhi- Meerut Road , Murad Nagar, Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh, India - 201206 Contact Email: [email protected]

4. I.T.S. Centre for Dental Studies & Research, Delhi- Meerut Road , Murad Nagar, Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh, India - 201206 Contact Email: [email protected]

5. Inderprastha Dental College & Hospital, 46/1, Site IV Industrial Area, Sahibabad Ghaziabad, U.P. - 201 010 India Phone: +91-120-4176700
3rd February 2016, 11:55 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List dental colleges in India offering MDS course with free internship programme?

Here is the list of dental colleges in India for you :

** Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education & Research

Address : Sector-12, Chandigarh-160017, Haryana.

** Patna Dental College & Hospital

Address : Agamkuan, Patna – 800007, Bihar

** Department of Dental Surgery, All India Institute of Medical Sciences

Address : Ansari Nagar, New Delhi–110029

** Govt. Dental College & Hospital

Address : New Civil Hospital Compound, Ahmadabad – 380016, Gujrat

** P.M. Nadaguda Dental College & Hospital

Address : Bagalkot – 587101, Distt. Bijapur, Karnataka
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?