18th January 2016, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

List Electronics companies in Chandigarh providing one month industrial training?

Hi,

I am shivani doing electronics and communication engineering. Now i have to do one month training. So please tell me the electronics companies in chandigarh for the purpose?

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies that are providing industrial training in Kerala?
  2. List of top training companies providing 6 months training in Electronics and Communication in Punjab and Chandigarh?
  3. Name of companies for 6 months industrial training in Electronics and communication engineering?
  4. List of companies in Chandigarh which provides training in HR?
  5. List of companies that provide industrial training in Kerala? I am a 3rd year B.Tech Electronics and electronics Engineering student
  6. List companies offering Industrial Training to ECE 4th semester student in Gurgaon and Chandigarh?
  7. List of companies which provides Industrial Training to Electronics & Communication Engineering student?
  8. Training institute for 1 month Industrial training in Chandigarh?
  9. How to do industrial training in Hyderabad? List fo companies in Hyderabad providing industrial for electrical
  10. List of top training companies providing 6 months training in electronics and communication in Punjab and Chandigarh
  11. List of companies providing training for electronics and instrumentation in Noida?
  12. Companies providing 6 months Industrial training for 8th semester?
  13. List companies providing 6 month internship to Civil Engineering freshers?
  14. List companies for industrial training to B.Pharma students in Noida?
  15. Companies in Patiala, Chandigarh and Ropar region for doing industrial training?
  16. Details of companies providing 6 months training for B.Tech IT students? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. List of companies providing 1 month training in Vadodara? What are the field that can be opted by an I&C Engineering student?
  18. List of companies providing industrial training? How may I join these training programs?
18th January 2016, 10:40 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List Electronics companies in Chandigarh providing one month industrial training?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,

I am shivani doing electronics and communication engineering. Now i have to do one month training. So please tell me the electronics companies in chandigarh for the purpose?
List Electronics companies in Chandigarh providing one month industrial training:-

1. Nano Web Tech Limited, DLF Infocity Tower-A 3rd Floor, Chandigarh Technology Park
Chandigarh, India, Phone: +91 172 506 5920

2. Safaltek, Plot No-2, DLF Building, Tower-C, 1st Floor,, Rajiv Gandhi Technology Park
Chandigarh, India, Phone: +91 172 502 6090

3. Infowiz software solution, SCO 118-120, (Near State Bank Of India), Sector 34A
Chandigarh, India, Phone: +91 172 456 7888

4. Digitech Software Solutions, SCO839, 2nd floor nac, Manimajra
Chandigarh, India, Phone: +91 172 653 9954

5. We Excel Software, Sector 7, Chandigarh, India, Phone: +91 172 437 3333

6. Software development, Sector 34A, Sector 34, Chandigarh, India
Phone: +91 97801 31210
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?