28th January 2018, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

List of good companies which can provide 1 month internship for B.Tech 2nd year students?

Guys, I am kartheek completed my B.Tech 2nd year I am looking for good companies which can offer me 1-month internship please post the answer here for me to understand the next steps. It will be really helpful if you can get back to me soon. Thank you!

3rd February 2018, 02:13 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of good companies which can provide 1 month internship for B.Tech 2nd year students?

List of companies :-

TCS

Apex Infotech

WIPRO

BIrlasoft

IBM

CMC

HCL Technologies

INTEL

SAMSUNG

JP Morgan

Master Solution.
4th February 2018, 09:08 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of good companies which can provide 1 month internship for B.Tech 2nd year students?

As far as my best knowledge is concerned, you are not eligible to apply for any of the Internships with 2nd year B.Tech/ B.E educational qualification. Yes, basically there is a certain educational qualification that is required in order to be eligible for appearing in Internships.

>> You must have completed B.E/ B.Tech in order to be eligible for appearing in Internships.

>> Or else, you must be pursuing 3rd year or 4th year of Engineering and 2nd year B.Tech candidates are not at all eligible to apply.

>> Hence, I would request you to wait for one more year to be eligible and there are several recruitment organizations that offer these internships.

>> Meanwhile, I request you to register yourself with the top most internship portals that are available in India. So that you will be getting detailed eligibility criteria, applying procedure and further more details from those portals. Some of them are Internshala, LetsIntern, MakeIntern,..etc.,
4th February 2018, 12:31 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Guys, I am kartheek completed my B.Tech 2nd year I am looking for good companies which can offer me 1-month internship please post the answer here for me to understand the next steps. It will be really helpful if you can get back to me soon. Thank you!

List of good companies offering one month internship for BTech 2nd year students is given below:

Ashok Leyland
Wipro Lighting
L&T Info Tech
Veritas Technologies
TVS Motors
Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited
Steel Authority of India Limited
Indian Railways
National Thermal Power Corporation
Power Grid Corporation
National Highways Authority of India
Indian Space Research Organization
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?