7th July 2016, 11:59 PM
Unregistered

List of companies providing internships for B.E 2nd year students?

Sir/Mam,

List of companies providing internships for B.E 2nd year students? I have just completed the 2nd year now and it will be really good if I can do some internship without wasting time. Please provide me the details on this? Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies in Bangalore providing Internships for 6th semester MCA students?
  2. Good companies offering Internship for ECE students? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. List of companies providing internships while doing studying in college? -- [New]
  4. Companies offering summer interships for B.E ECE students?
  5. Which are the companies offering internships for EEE 2nd year B.Tech students for 2 months?
  6. Details about core companies offering internships for M.Tech 2nd year ECE students
  7. Companies providing internships for electrical and electronics engineering passed out students
  8. List of 10 internships providing companies in Tamilnadu?
  9. List of all the companies providing internships for MCA students?
  10. List of companies providing internships for MCA students?
  11. Companies providing Internships for MBA candidates of 2nd semester?
  12. List of Companies offering Summer Internships for the candidates of ECE course? What is the last date to apply for Summer Internships?
  13. List of companies offering internships for first year CSE students?
  14. What are the various summer internships available to do while pursuing BBA course?
  15. List of the companies that offer internships in summer? I am doing B.Tech 2nd year in IIT Madras
  16. How can I get an internship opportunity in ECE Core company?
  17. Details of the companies offering internship program for 3rd year passed out students? Companies offering the internships without stipend? List of companies related to telecommunication branch?
  18. List of companies offering internships for mechanical engineering students?
8th July 2016, 05:50 PM
kavya bv
Member+

Default Re: List of companies providing internships for B.E 2nd year students?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam,

List of companies providing internships for B.E 2nd year students? I have just completed the 2nd year now and it will be really good if I can do some internship without wasting time. Please provide me the details on this? Thank you!

List of companies offering internship for BE students:

BHEL
SAIL
ECIL
TCS
BAJAJ ELECTRONICS LTD.
CROMPTON GREAVES LTD.
MEERUT MICROSYSTEMS
EVEREST BLOWERS
GENPACT
ERICISSION
BIRLASOFT
RELIANCE COMMUNICATION
8th July 2016, 11:07 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of companies providing internships for B.E 2nd year students?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam,

List of the companies for internship for B.E student:-

1. Allindia Technologies, 5, Lower Rawdon Street, Kolkata, West Bengal, Phone: 033 2475 4136

2. InSync Tech-Fin Solutions Ltd., 5/2, 6th Floor, Poonam Building, Russel Street
Kolkata, West Bengal, Phone: 033 4000 1067

3. Elegant Systems Powerweb, HB 245, salt lake city, sector 3, Kolkata, West Bengal
Phone: 033 4004 3213

4. CMC Limited, 14, Strand Road, B B D Bagh, Kolkata, West Bengal, Phone: 033 2210 6325

5. MindEdge Solutions, Suite #10, 7th Floor, Shantiniketan Building, 8 Camac Street, Shreebhumi, Lake Town, Kolkata, West Bengal, Phone: 033 2282 1062
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?