28th January 2018, 02:46 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for air hostess job training in 2018?

Hi I'm 20 yrs old now I'm doing 3rd yr graduation course, after finishing the graduation I want to apply for air hostess job /training I know Bengali English Hindi, I want to know the name of the website where I can apply for this training? I also want to know-annual expenses for this training. I have an appendix operation, is there any problem for having an operation for applying in this course, minimum height 154 or 157? Duration of the training course? When is the interview taken? before the training or after the training? What type of question asked in the interview? Please give me the answer. Thank you!

3rd February 2018, 01:59 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for air hostess job training in 2018?

If you want to join air hostess Training School after completing your graduation then you have to appear in the initial screening test and later on in written examination.
After that you have to appear in group discussions and personal interviews.

Top air hostess institutions in India:

Frankfinn Institute of air hostess training.

Akash Aviation Academy, Bhopal.

Airsonic training academy, Panaji.

Asia Pacific Institute of Management, Ahmedabad.
3rd February 2018, 02:52 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to apply for Air Hostess job training in 2018:-

Eligibility criteria:-

The candidate should have passed 12th with diploma / degree in hospitality and tourism management.

Age should be between 18 to 26 years.

Fluency in English communication

Minimum height of the candidate must be 157 CMs

The weight of the candidate should be proportionate

Eyesight must be perfect. It must be 6 by 6 vision.

Candidate must be medically fit.

Good personality

Procedure to apply for Air hostess job:-

If you meet the above given eligibility criteria for Air hostess job, you can apply for the air hostess job after completing 12th. To become an air hostess, you will need to enroll in an air hostess academy as they will train you for the following aspects which are considered important from the airlines perspective.

Self Grooming

Communication Skills

Make-up

Customer Handling

Body Language

Voice Modulation

Complaint Handling

Technical Information about Airlines

Active Listening in flight service

Knowledge of airlines( International and Domestic )

Training institute for Air hostess Training:-

Frankfinn Institute of Air Hostess Training, Mumbai

Air Hostess Academy

Kingfisher Training Academy

Universal Aviation Academy

Jet Airways Training Academy
4th February 2018, 08:45 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to apply for Air Hostess Job Training in 2018:

Generally, there are several organizations that are available for doing Air Hostess Training. One of the best institution that offers these training is "Frankfinn Institute of Air Hostess Training".

I am providing you a link where you may find more details and apply procedure is given below in detail.

>> It's a world's no. 1 Air Hostess Training Institute

>> Inflight and Airport Ground Handling Services Familiarization with the reputed Airline for which candidates get a co-branded certificate.

>> You will find Student Enquiry Form from the link that is given below and in which you are required to fill up your details like,
* Nearest Frankfinn Center
* DOB
* Email
* Mobile
* Your qualification
* Select the course

>> You may call upon the below mentioned number for more details like duration of the course, details about training..etc.,

Ph. No: 1800 3002 7332

Click here to Apply for Training
4th February 2018, 12:19 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi I'm 20 yrs old now I'm doing 3rd yr graduation course, after finishing the graduation I want to apply for air hostess job /training I know Bengali English Hindi, I want to know the name of the website where I can apply for this training? I also want to know-annual expenses for this training. I have an appendix operation, is there any problem for having an operation for applying in this course, minimum height 154 or 157? Duration of the training course? When is the interview taken? before the training or after the training? What type of question asked in the interview? Please give me the answer. Thank you!

Candidates who have completed 10+2 or equivalent examinations in any stream from a recognized board are eligible to apply for the air hostess training in 2018. Admission to the course is done through an entrance examination and interview conducted by the institute. Candidates should be fit physically and mentally to fly. Interested candidates can apply online or offline for the admission. The above given is the common admission procedure for the air hostess training. Duration of the course is one year. There are various institutions offering the air hostess training course in India.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?