22nd March 2015, 11:25 PM
Unregistered

List of Hospitals which offer Physiotherapy Internship to BPT final year student? Procedure and requirement to apply?

Hello,
I am a student of BPT final year.
May I know the good hospitals for Physiotherapy
Internship in India and the procedure and requirements for that?

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges which offer Internship to BDS student in Maharashtra? Procedure to apply?
  2. Private hospitals under MCI control that offer internship position along with stipend?
  3. What is the procedure to apply for internship after 4th year
  4. When are the forms of government hospitals available? What is the procedure to apply for internship?
  5. How to do internship in AIIMS while in final year of Physiotherapy? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Procedure to apply and documents required for Internship in AIIMS for BPT final year student?
  7. Is there any criteria for private MBBS student to do internship in government hospitals
  8. List of Hospitals which offer Internship in Kolkata to BDS student of Gwalior
  9. List of companies which offers 6 months Internship program for B.Tech(ECE) final year student? Procedure to apply?
  10. How to do internship in SAP FI CO after passing final year integrated MBA? What is the procedure to apply for internship at CMC Ltd in Hyderabad
  11. List of colleges which offer Internship for BDS doctor in Delhi? Procedure to apply?
  12. List of companies providing internship for final year M.Tech students? What is the procedure followed to apply for the internship? -- [New]
  13. Procedure to apply for Internship in HAL for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) final year student? List of private and government companies in Bangalore for Internship?
  14. List of companies providing internship in Hyderabad? What's the applying procedure for the same?
  15. Colleges, Institutes or Hospitals offering Summer Internship in Delhi for B.Tech(Biotechnology) 2nd year student? Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply?
  16. Procedure to apply for Internship in Neurological Rehabilitation at NIMHANS for M.Tech(Biomedical Engineering) final year student?
  17. Selection criteria for Internship after completion of bachelor of physiotherapy at AIIMS?
  18. Procedure to apply for Internship in AIIMS/PGI, Chandigarh to Bachelor of Physiotherapy student?
20th April 2017, 10:36 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of Hospitals which offer Physiotherapy Internship to BPT final year student? Procedure and requirement to apply?

Hello, I am a BPT 4th year student.
Internship in India and the procedure and requirements for that?
27th June 2018, 10:41 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of Hospitals which offer Physiotherapy Internship to BPT final year student? Procedure and requirement to apply?

I am a BPT 4th year student, may I know the good hospital for physiotherapy. And experience 1 year in India and the procedure and requirements for that
24th June 2019, 09:07 AM
Unregistered

I am internship student , can u tell me that asian physiotherapy is in the list of gscpt or not? So I can do internship from
3rd July 2019, 09:14 PM
Unregistered

My name is anuj kumar from saharanpur i have completed diploma of physiotherapy on 2015 then 1 year experience from clinic and after then i have also complete 4th year of bachelor of physiotherapy, so i want good hospital for internship
19th October 2019, 01:24 AM
Unregistered

Hello, I am a student of BPT final year.
Internship in India and the procedure and requirements for that
24th December 2019, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

My BPT 4 yeasrs will be completed in June'20. There after I like to do 6 months Internship from a Govt. Hospital. Please guide me the process with name of College
12th October 2020, 09:46 PM
Unregistered

List of hospitals for internship in physiotherapy in mumbai, valid under gscpt
19th April 2021, 01:06 AM
Unregistered

Hello, I am a BPT 4th year student.with no experience
Internship in India and the procedure and requirements
7th July 2021, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

list of best hospital for physiotherapy in mumbai,delhi & bangalore
11th July 2021, 03:49 PM
Afreen0786

Here I attach the PDF file you will get all information.
Attachments Pending Approval
File Type: pdf File1095 (1) (1).pdf
2nd August 2021, 03:44 AM
Unregistered

List of Hospitals which offer Physiotherapy Internship to BPT final year student? Procedure and requirement to apply?
3rd September 2021, 04:18 PM
Taher12345

Quote:
Originally Posted by Afreen0786 View Post
Here I attach the PDF file you will get all information.
Hi, if it is not much trouble can you please provide the list in a reply to the thread. The PDF is not accessible. Would be really grateful if you did.
17th June 2022, 09:16 PM
Unregistered

Hello I am 4th year BPT student with 6 months clinical experience May I know the good physiotherapy internship hospital in Europe OR UK
13th July 2022, 06:49 PM
Unregistered

Hello i am 4 year BPT student may i know some hospital in delhi for my practice
28th October 2022, 05:47 PM
Unregistered

can i get the degree of b p t befre completing internship
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?