1st March 2015, 11:50 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Internship in Neurological Rehabilitation at NIMHANS for M.Tech(Biomedical Engineering) final year student?

Hello
I am doing my final year of M.Tech in Biomedical Engineering. I would like to do internship in Neurological rehabilitation and specifically in NIMHANS. How do i apply for it?And what are the other hospitals or companies giving internship in rehabilitation? How do i apply for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Internship in HAL for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) final year student? List of private and government companies in Bangalore for Internship?
  2. How to apply for internship at NIMHANS for research work in Neurology and Genetics?
  3. Procedure to do Internship for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student? Do I have to pay fee for Internship?
  4. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  5. Software companies offering Internship to B.Tech(CSE) student? Procedure to apply?
  6. How to do internship while studying B.E Civil? In which companies can I do internship? Procedure to do internship?
  7. How to apply for internship when I am in my final year with 9.4 GPA?
  8. How to do internship in SAP FI CO after passing final year integrated MBA? What is the procedure to apply for internship at CMC Ltd in Hyderabad
  9. List of companies which offers 6 months Internship program for B.Tech(ECE) final year student? Procedure to apply?
  10. Procedure to apply for Internship in BHEL, Hyderabad for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) final year student?
  11. Procedure to apply for Internship in ISRO and HAL, Bangalore for B.Tech(E&TC) final year student?
  12. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in NTPC for B.Tech(EEE) final year student?
  13. Detailed procedure and eligibility to apply for Internship in AIIMS for BDS final year student?
  14. List of companies providing internship in Hyderabad? What's the applying procedure for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Procedure to apply for Internship in Central government colleges during final year of BDS
  16. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in L&T for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  17. List of Biotech companies in which I can do internship? Procedure to apply for the internship?
  18. Procedure to apply for Internship in TCS for BCA final year student?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?