19th March 2016, 11:35 PM
Unregistered

List of industries offering Industrial Training during summer vacation to B.Tech Mechanical student in Kerala?

Sir,
I am a B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student of National Institute Of Technology, Calicut. I have completed 4th semester and I am having my summer vacation now. I am interested to have an Industrial Training during this period. Can you help me arranging such an opportunity may be pleased to get the list of such industries offering Industrial Training especially in Kerala.
Awaiting your reply.
With Regards-
Mohammed Abi Afthab O

Related Questions:
  1. Which industries are offering summer training in Visakhapatnam? What is the fee structure?
  2. How to do industrial training during this summer vacation?
  3. Companies offering Summer Industrial Training to B.Tech CE student?
  4. List of good industries offering training for months near Faridabad? I'm a Mechanical 3rd year student
  5. Which industries offer industrial training this summer to 3rd year students?
  6. Names of companies offering 1 month industrial(Summer Vacation) training for 2nd year completed mechanical engineers in near Vijayawada?
  7. Names of companies offering 1 month industrial(Summer Vacation) training for 2nd year completed Mechanical Engineers near Hyderabad?
  8. How can I register for Summer Industrial Training in NTPC being a B.Tech(ECE) student? List of companies offering Internship in Lucknow?
  9. List of Automobile companies which offer 1 month Summer Industrial Training to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 6th semester student? Procedure to apply?
  10. How to apply for industrial training? List of industries for mechanical 3rd year to apply for training in summer
  11. List of companies in Kerala that provide industrial training for 5 to 7 days
  12. Industries offering Internship/Training programme related to Electronics & Telecommunication in Kerala?
  13. How to do summer vocational industrial training of 1 month? I am a student of B.E Mechanical 4th year from Indore Institute of Science and Technology Indore
  14. List of companies offering Summer Training for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student in Lucknow and Noida?
  15. Industrial Training during summer vacation of 10 days for Mechanical 3rd year students? -- [New]
  16. Industrial Training in Summer for B.Tech(Industrial Engineering) 3rd year student?
  17. Industries offering Industrial Training to B.E.(ECE) student in Vadodara?
  18. Companies offering summer industrial training for B.E Mechanical students? -- [Most Discussed]
21st March 2016, 11:45 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of industries offering Industrial Training during summer vacation to B.Tech Mechanical student in Kerala?

List of industries offering Industrial Training during summer vacation to B.Tech Mechanical student in Kerala:-

1. Imperial Engineering Company, 1634, Imperial House, Kaloor Kathrikadavu Road, Kochi, Kerala 682017, Phone: 0484 2337370

2. Saju Engineering Company, 36/1370, Maliyakkal House, Kattakkara Road, Kaloor, Kochi, Kerala 682017, Phone: 0484 2348442

3. Asianic Engineering Corporation, 39/4073-a, Near Sree Krishna Temple, Mecheril Building, Rprm, Ernakulam, Kerala 682016, Phone: 0484 2358874

4. Venmayil Engineering Company, 32/58, Kaithappadath Building, Toll Junction, Edappally, Kochi, Kerala 682024, Phone: 0484 6454299

5. Leon Engineering Company, Santhi View, Kochi, Kerala
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?