14th December 2011, 07:57 AM
Jaleel

Industries which provide 5 weeks Training for the candidates of B.Tech in CSE?

[B]Hi i am BE student(5th sem, CSE). I want to go for industrial training but problem is that i have less info abt the industries( of the best & were live project is on the way). Also training should be of 5 weaks....Plz help me sir/madium..

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies offering 5 weeks Industrial Training to B.E.(CSE) 7th semester student in Gujarat?
  2. Which Companies provide 6 months In plant Training for the candidates of B.Tech in CSE?
  3. In which field can I do summer training while in B.Tech CSE 6th semester? Companies that can give training for 4-6 weeks? Should I do training in CLSI?
  4. Procedure to apply for 6 weeks training in HAL-India for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student?
  5. Whether pursuing 6 weeks CCNA-MCSA training from CMC Ltd. is beneficial for B.E.(CSE) 4th semester student?
  6. In which field should I do my summer training(4-6 weeks long)? List of the companies for the same? Should I do the training in VLSI? I am a B.Tech(CSE stream, 6th semester) student
  7. Is it valid to do summer training in a workshop? Minimum duration of training? Can I do training in workshop of different companies?
  8. List of chemical industries near Bareilly(UP) which can provide six months industrial training to chemical engineering students?
  9. Various companies who offer summer training of 4-6 weeks? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. IT companies offering Industrial Training in C#.Net for 4 weeks to B.Tech(CSE) 4th semester student in Gurgaon? Procedure to apply? -- [New]
  11. How should I prepare to get a job in industries after completing B.Tech CSE with 60%?
  12. Different chemical companies and industries where I can join for training in Punjab and gain practical knowledge? Requirements for those companies for training?
  13. Details of companies which provide stipend based 6 months training to CSE student?
  14. List of Companies that provide free Inplant Training for 2nd year CSE candidates?
  15. Details of industries providing Industrial training in Bangalore and Chennai?
  16. Training programs of short period which pays for training?
  17. Best company for B.Tech CSE student to do 6 weeks training in 2015?
  18. List of the companies which provide industrial training to B.Tech 3rd year students in CSE?
17th April 2015, 03:51 PM
kkghorla
Senior Member+

Default Re: Industries which provide 5 weeks Training for the candidates of B.Tech in CSE?

every company in this sector gives 5 week training because every company has trainee seats as it is a defined procedures of every company.

I advice you to first contact to your collage trainee cell if they have contacts with the companies then you can go there but if not then you have to take a training letter from your collage and submit it to the trainee operator in company where you want to go for training after it they will allow you for training and during the training you have to learn every basic thing and get the full information about what you are doing in company because the knowledge is a half success in every field and make a report of it and if you don't understand anything in that you can ask your training instructor and submit that report in collage.

Companies that can give you training are_

** HCL
** Infosys
** reliance communication
** tata telecommunications
** HP
** Microsoft
** IBM
** Nokia
** DLF
**SAIL
** BHEL
** Samsung
** BSNL
** Idea
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?