9th June 2015, 09:27 PM
Unregistered

List of private electrical and electronics companies for training and internship?

Sir, i just wanted the list of some private electrical and electronics companies from where I can do my training and internship this june?

Related Questions:
  1. How may I do internship for one month in any core companies? I'm in B.Tech(electrical and electronics) 3rd year
  2. List of private electrical reputed companies within Kerala and Tamilnadu?
  3. Internship details in electronics based companies at Mumbai
  4. Core companies which offer Summer Internship to B.Tech(EEE) 3rd year student?
  5. List of private Electrical or Electronics Companies in India?
  6. List of Companies offering Summer Internship for EEE candidates? How to apply for Summer Internship in these Companies?
  7. List of companies which provides training in Electronics at Bangalore?
  8. How to apply for internship in electrical core companies?
  9. How to get internship training from various software companies which are available in Hyderabad?
  10. Can I do internship in electrical and electronics engineering companies while doing my 7th semester?
  11. List of private electrical reputed companies in which I can apply after B.E electrical engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. List of companies offering 6 months internship in Electronics & Communication engineering?
  13. List of companies that provide industrial training in Kerala? I am a 3rd year B.Tech Electronics and electronics Engineering student
  14. Companies offering free internship in MCA course while in 5th semester? List of companies providing industrial training?
  15. List of companies in Chennai and Madurai who can provide internship or final year projects for M.Sc candidates?
  16. List of companies that are providing industrial training in Kerala?
  17. Summer Internship cum Training programme in Electronics and Instrumentation at Kolkata for diploma student?
  18. Core companies offering internship for electrical and electronics engineering students? What are the requirements?
13th June 2015, 03:04 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of private electrical and electronics companies for training and internship?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, i just wanted the list of some private electrical and electronics companies from where I can do my training and internship this june?
List of the companies for internship for B.Tech in Electrical and Electronics student:-

1. Micro Embedded Solutions, Gangamma Thimmaiah Chotari Kalyana Mantapa
1st Main Road, Rajajinagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka, Phone: 092428 38716

2. Digidon Labs India Private Limited, 184, 1st A Main, Kengeri Satellite Town
Bengaluru, Karnataka, Phone: 097402 60066

3. Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited, 1st Main Road, Electronic City
Bengaluru, Karnataka, Phone: 098458 76319

4. PotentialLabs, Mehdipatnam Road, Santosh Nagar, Mehdipatnam
Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, Phone: 090300 33049

5. V-Guard Industries Limited, Plot No. 24 & 25, Sri Lakshmi Nagar Colony, Beside Kamineni Hospital, Near L.B Nagar, Mansoorabad, GSI Post, Hyderabad, Telangana
Phone: 040 2422 1841

6. NSIC Limited, 203, Sri Datta Sai Complex, Second Floor, RTC X Road,, Opp Sapthagiri Theater, Golconda X Roads, Sweta Enclave, Jawahar Nagar, Kavadiguda, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, Phone: 040 2762 2515
14th June 2015, 12:08 PM
Hexaware chennai

Thumbs up Re: List of private electrical and electronics companies for training and internship?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
The list of private Electrical and Electronic Company that will help you with your internship and the Training Program are mentioned below :

1. Anchor.
2. BHEL.
3. CINIF

** These are the core companies for the Electronics that will help you in your
internship ad if possible then they will hire you too.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?