20th June 2014, 09:05 PM
Unregistered

Summer Internship cum Training programme in Electronics and Instrumentation at Kolkata for diploma student?

sir
I am a diploma 5th sem student under wbscte. I am interested to know the list of companies located at Kolkata who can provide paid or free Internship summer vacation training in Electronics & instrumentation

Related Questions:
  1. Summer Internship/Training programme for B.Tech Instrumentation and Control Engineering student?
  2. Recommended training institutes for Electronics & Instrumentation?
  3. Winter Internship cum Training programme in any government organization at Kolkata for B.Tech ECM 3rd year student?
  4. Summer Training/Internship programme for B.Tech ECE 2nd year student?
  5. Companies in Delhi NCR and U.P. for Summer Internship/Training programme in Civil Engineering?
  6. Summer training programme in a Govt Organization on VLSI in May-June? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How may I do summer training for electronics in Kolkata? I'm 3rd year B.Tech(electronics and communication) student
  8. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship programme at TATA Motors for B.Tech ME 3rd year student?
  9. How can I apply for Summer Internship cum Training programme in NTPC if pursuing B.Tech ECE 2nd year at NIT-Surat? -- [New]
  10. Detailed information about Railway Summer Internship/Training programme for B.Tech ME 4th semester student?
  11. Detailed information about the companies which offer Summer Internship/Training programme for B.Tech Civil Engineering 3rd year student?
  12. Summer Industrial Training/Internship programme for B.E.(CSE) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply for it?
  13. How to pursue summer internship in NTPC SIPAT?
  14. Where can I apply for summer internship for 1-2 months? I am a 3rd year B.Tech undergraduate
  15. List of the companies and institutes in MP offering Summer Training and Internship programme for B.E.(ECE) 3rd year student?
  16. How to do summer training in Kolkata, Bokaro after passing B.Tech Electrical and Electronics Engineering
  17. Summer training for ECE 2nd year at BSNL or Kolkata Airport?
  18. Prospects of getting internship while doing B.Tech Applied Electronics and Instrumentation? Companies offering it?
28th June 2014, 03:00 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Summer Internship cum Training programme in Electronics and Instrumentation at Kolkata for diploma student?

Electronics and Instrumentation is one of the best branches of engineering and it is believed that this branch will have high demand in the future world. However, the field of electronics is still at its infant stage in modern India, hence the scope and opportunities of this world are less. Internship opportunities are very difficult to get. This is because companies prefer candidates from the top institutes of the country or they recruit interns on the recommendations of high ranking employees.

However, you can try for the start-ups and small organizations which are business partners of large organizations. You can try for internship in :-

- IBM
- Globsyn
- Infosys
- Accenture
- TCS
- Deloitte
- Wipro

For more internship opportunities you can refer to the below mentioned links.

letsintern.com
twenty19.com
27th February 2016, 08:19 PM
royals123

Default Re: Summer Internship cum Training programme in Electronics and Instrumentation at Kolkata for diploma student?

Sir, I AM A STUDENT OF 2nd year Btech in Electronics and instrumentation. I like to undergo summer vacation indtustrial training for 15 days. can u give me the list of industries/companies providing such a training in kerala and tamilnadu. my email address is [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?