4th November 2016, 03:53 PM
Unregistered

List of training institutes offering Tiles & Marbles fitting classes in Ahmedabad and Surat

Can I know that is there any institute provide classes on Tiles and Marbles fitting in Ahmedabad or in Surat? Please tell me about the training institutes which provides tiles and marbles classes.

Related Questions:
  1. Expected earning in UAE for a candidate through Tiles and Marbles Design Training classes? -- [New]
  2. List of training institutes offering Painting & Decorating classes in Dhanbad and Ranchi?
  3. List of companies in Surat offering 1 month Training for B.Tech Electrical Engineering students?
  4. List of companies offering Summer Training in Ahmedabad? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. List of institutes offering distance Diploma in Philosophy course in Surat
  6. Which are the companies offering summer training for students of computer science in Ahmedabad?
  7. How to get training in Ahmedabad? Which are the companies providing training in Ahmedabad?
  8. List of companies which offer Training to B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 6th semester student in Surat
  9. How to get training in L&T Hazira, Surat, Gujarat after passing B.E Mechanical?
  10. List of companies offering summer training in Ahmadabad for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year students? I'm from NIET college Jodhpur
  11. Which are the automobile colleges in Gujarat that I can I join after scoring 50%?
  12. List of commerce colleges in Surat and Ahmedabad?
  13. Companies offering training to electrical engineering students in Ahmedabad?
  14. List of institutes offering CNC Programming & Operation in Mumbai?
  15. Procedure to become a Pilot after inter? Is there any entrance exam?
  16. List of Institutes offering CA course in Gujarat? What will be the fee structure to join this course?
  17. Can I get a seat in government medical college after scoring 425 in NEET?
  18. List of institutes or companies offering summer internship for life science students in and around Chennai?
10th November 2016, 07:56 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of training institutes offering Tiles & Marbles fitting classes in Ahmedabad and Surat

You can contact following institutes in Ahmedabad and Surat

1. Shree Super Tiles & Marble, Sant Kabir Road, Opp Police Chowki, Gendigate, Vadodara, Gujarat 390018, Phone: 0265 2415365

2. Exclusive Bathroom Fitting And Tiles, G-2, Jb Tower, Drive In Road, Opp. Door Dharshan, Ahmedabad, Gujarat 380054, Phone: 079 26859688

3. Sharda Designo Tiles, Judjes Road, Bunglows, Bodakave Road, Judges Bunglow Road, Ahmedabad, Gujarat 380015, Phone: 079 26863366

4. Ranee Tiles & Sani, G/F-9, Ajanta Ellora Comples, Opposite Galexy Cinema, Nh-8, Gidc Naroda Road, Naroda, Ahmedabad, Gujarat 382330, Phone: 094293 71312

5. Morbi Tiles Agency, Alhasan Cplx, Sarkhej Juhapura, Juhapura, Ahmedabad, Gujarat 380055, Phone: 079 26822048
14th July 2019, 05:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of training institutes offering Tiles & Marbles fitting classes in Ahmedabad and Surat

I have to learn about tiles fitting and granite fitting work
15th October 2020, 01:28 PM
Unregistered

my son has done pluse two . is there any course in tiles and marble.please suggest me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?