11th July 2016, 06:43 PM
Unregistered

List of winter internship to do while doing 3rd year EE course?

I m a EE student and now I m in 3rd year..i want to have an internship in electrical engineering field.tell me the list? Can you please provide me all the various internship which I can apply? Awaiting for the response on this. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies which offers Winter Internship to B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?
  2. Can I get winter internship while doing 3rd year Mechanical Engineering? Is it possible to get internship in BHEL, Trichy?
  3. List of IT companies which offer Winter Internship to B.Tech(IT) 3rd year student in Chennai?
  4. List companies offering Internship during winter vacations to CSE student in Kozhikode?
  5. Eligibility to apply for Winter Internship in ONGC for B.Tech(EE) 3rd year student?
  6. Procedure to apply for Winter Internship in Infosys for B.E.(IT) 3rd year student?
  7. List of IT companies which offer Winter Internship for B.Tech(Information Science & Engineering) 3rd year student in Bangalore?
  8. Where can i do Internship in Delhi during winter break being a 3rd year ECE student?
  9. List of companies offering Winter Internship to B.Tech(Petroleum Engineering) 3rd year student in Hyderabad and Bangalore? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Companies offering Winter Internship to B.Tech(IT) 3rd year student in Mumbai?
  11. List of companies which offer Winter Internship to B.Tech(ECE) 5th semester candidate in Pune, Mumbai and Thane?
  12. Which NTPC offers 30 days Winter Internship?
  13. How to apply for Internship during winter vacations while in B.Tech ECE 3rd year?
  14. List of companies offering 1 month Winter Internship in Bangalore for B.E.(CSE) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
  15. Does NTPC offered 30 days Winter Internship to B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
  16. Detailed information about Winter Internship offered in HAL for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  17. Which internship should I do Summer or Winter? What would be the effect of internship on job? -- [New]
  18. Which electronics companies offer Internship in Winter?
19th July 2016, 04:47 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of winter internship to do while doing 3rd year EE course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I m a EE student and now I m in 3rd year..i want to have an internship in electrical engineering field.tell me the list? Can you please provide me all the various internship which I can apply? Awaiting for the response on this. Thank you!
List of the companies for internship training for Electrical Engineering:-

1. E-Mac Infotech Pvt. Ltd., Unit No. E4, Indira CHS, Indira Nagar, Sion Koliwada,, Opp. Manjrekar Market, GTB Nagr Railway Station., Mumbai, Maharashtra
Phone: 092232 69863

2. ECIL, 1207, Veer Savarkar Marg, Prabhadevi, Mumbai - 400025, Phone: 022 2422 7492

3. Trocad Technologies Pvt. Ltd., BSNL Colony, Powai, Mumbai, Maharashtra
Phone: 022 2570 9309

4. Cocretec Systems, Lal Bahadur Shastri Marg, Ghatkopar West, Mumbai, Maharashtra
Phone: 098218 39993
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?