23rd March 2015, 12:25 AM
Unregistered

Can I get winter internship while doing 3rd year Mechanical Engineering? Is it possible to get internship in BHEL, Trichy?

Hey I am a 3rd year mechanical undergrad,, help me out in finding winter internship?? Also internship at BHEL trichy?? I just require the correct information as soon as possible to start applying for the opportunities which are available. Kindly help me in this.

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in BHEL for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  2. How to get summer internship at BHEL, Trichy? Procedure to apply?
  3. Procedure to apply for Internship in BHEL, Hyderabad for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) final year student?
  4. Companies offering Winter Internship programme for B.Tech Mechanical Engineer?
  5. Are 2nd year students eligible for internship in BHEL? What is the eligibility criteria for doing internship in BHEL?
  6. Which companies are offering 2 months internship for mechanical engineering students? Procedure to apply for internship BHEL Hyderabad?
  7. What is the procedure to follow for doing winter internship at HAL, Bangalore?
  8. Companies offering free Summer Internship for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student in Pune?
  9. Procedure for summer internship in BHEL? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Internship at the beginning of 3rd year for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 1st year student? Should I start preparation for Internship test?
  11. What is the procedure to apply for internship in BHEL?
  12. Is it beneficial to do Internship in BHEL for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 4th semester student?
  13. Procedure to do internship in BHEL while doing Mechanical Engineering 3rd year?
  14. Procedure to apply for Internship in BHEL for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  15. How to do internship from Nagpur after completing 2nd year Mechanical Engineering? Companies from where I can do internship?
  16. List of companies offering internship to CSE candidates in Bhopal? How can I apply for internship in BHEL?
  17. What is the procedure to follow to do 6 months internship in BHEL?
  18. Winter Internship in NTPC, Mouda for B.Tech(ME) 5th semester student?
17th January 2018, 11:06 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get winter internship while doing 3rd year Mechanical Engineering? Is it possible to get internship in BHEL, Trichy?

You can get the training application form from your college and fill it up. Then you have to get a reference letter from the training and placement cell of your college mentioning the details of your training. Now send the application form with the letter and resume to the General Manager of BHEL, Trichy. They will conduct an entrance examination to select the eligible candidates. Hence, after clearing the examination you can start your training.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?