4th November 2015, 06:44 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for Internship during winter vacations while in B.Tech ECE 3rd year?

Hi Sir,
I am a B.Tech 3rd year ECE student. How can I get a winter internship? Please reply as soon as possible. Waiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. How and where to apply for Internship during winter vacations being a B.E. 3rd year student?
  2. Is there any internship opportunities available during winter vacations?
  3. How to contact Software companies for Internship during winter vacations? Procedure to apply?
  4. How to apply for Internship in BHEL during winter vacations for ECE final year student?
  5. How to do internship at L&T during summer vacations? I am pursuing 3rd year Mechanical engineering -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How to apply for Winter Internship in TCS for B.Tech(ECE) last year student?
  7. Does NTPC offered 30 days Winter Internship to B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
  8. Where can i do Internship in Delhi during winter break being a 3rd year ECE student?
  9. Can I do Internship in BSNL, Hyderabad during winter vacations being an ECE final year student?
  10. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for Internship in BSNL for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  11. How can I apply for Winter Training in BEL Delhi? I am a 3rd year ECE stream student
  12. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in ONGC/NTPC for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  13. Summer Internship in TCS, IBM and Infosys for B.Tech 3rd year student?
  14. List of companies which offers Winter Internship to B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?
  15. Procedure to apply for Winter Internship in Infosys for B.E.(IT) 3rd year student?
  16. How to go for internship after passing 3rd year ECE?
  17. How to apply for internship in companies like Infosys, TCS, IBM? I am a B.Tech 3rd year student
  18. How to do summer internship after 6th semester? I am pursuing B.Tech 3rd year in ECE
17th November 2015, 11:01 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for Internship during winter vacations while in B.Tech ECE 3rd year?

Sorry to say, but most of the well reputed and established companies offers summer internship rather winter internship.

So my suggestion to you is that you should go for the summer internship if you are interested in any good company.

Here is the complete procedure for the Internship :

** You simply have to contact with the HR of the company in which you want to pursue your internship. If they approve your application for the internship then you simply have to fulfill the eligible criteria to start your internship.

** Also some companies offers online application for the internship. So you can simply apply by just visiting at their official websites.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?