26th July 2015, 06:52 PM
Unregistered

Does NTPC offered 30 days Winter Internship to B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?

Hello,
I am a student of 3rd year pursuing my B.Tech in ECE from MANIT, Bhopal. I want to do Winter Internship programme in NTPC for 30 days. Can you please tell me that NTPC is providing Internship for me? What is the procedure for applying?

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in NTPC for B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?
  2. Procedure to apply for Internship in NTPC for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student?
  3. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in ONGC/NTPC for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  4. Winter Internship in NTPC, Mouda for B.Tech(ME) 5th semester student?
  5. Procedure to apply for Winter Internship in Infosys for B.E.(IT) 3rd year student?
  6. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in NTPC, BHEL and NDPL for B.Tech(EEE) 3rd year student?
  7. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in NTPC for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 6th semester student? Last date of application?
  8. Procedure to apply for 1 month Internship in NTPC, Hyderabad for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  9. Can I get benefit to apply for Internship if my cousin is working at NTPC?
  10. Eligibility to apply for Winter Internship in ONGC for B.Tech(EE) 3rd year student?
  11. Procedure to apply for Internship programme in BHEL, BPCL, HPCL, IOCL, GAIL, NTPC and IIT for B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?
  12. List of companies offering 1 month Winter Internship in Bangalore for B.E.(CSE) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
  13. Procedure to apply for Winter Internship in BHEL, Wipro, HCL and Infosys for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  14. Whether there is simmer internship at NTPC Ramagundam?
  15. Is it better to do internship during my 3rd year of engineering or take a break after 3rd year course?
  16. How can I apply for Winter Training in BEL Delhi? I am a 3rd year ECE stream student -- [Most Discussed]
  17. List of companies which offers Winter Internship to B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?
  18. Detailed information about winter vocational training in NTPC being 3rd year Mechanical engineer?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?