8th February 2023, 08:34 PM
Unregistered

May I get a chance of training in Biotechnology?

Honorable sir/ mam, I am the student of btech biotechnology I want to know that may I get the chance of training as still now because I have not registered earlier due to some reasons

13th February 2023, 09:15 PM
Msdhoni02

Default Re: May I get a chance of training in Biotechnology?

May I get a chance of training in Biotechnology?

1. It requires 10+2 in science stream, with Physics, Chemistry, English with optional subject as Biology/ Mathematics/ Biotechnology or any Life science subject.

2. Candidate possessing all these qualifications skills can opt for B. Tech(Biotechnology).
14th February 2023, 11:36 PM
Ar_pit

Default Re: May I get a chance of training in Biotechnology?

You might also meet future colleagues or mentors through an internship program. If your university does not offer an internship through your degree program, consider looking for an internship on your own to gain some experience.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?