24th January 2023, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

Procedure for IPT summer in plant training?

I am in 3rd year BE Civil Engineering, at Govt college in thanjavur. I am interested for summer in-plant training. So please send procedure for IPT.Then I prepare further details

31st January 2023, 09:57 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure for IPT summer in plant training?

Procedure for IPT summer in plant training?

The candidate has to send their resume to the HR of the company to apply for the internship. The candidate can also apply by filling the application form that is available at the website of the company.
14th February 2023, 11:37 PM
Ar_pit

Default Re: Procedure for IPT summer in plant training?

As per the question asked about summer training, the process is very simple and that you need a VT form which can only be got from HRD.

Also you need a college letter. The present charge is 750 that you have to deposit.

Also you need a sign as a guarantor from an executive who will attest and also it has to be attested by his department.

You have a separate column for attestation in the form given.

Though there is strict process for attestation but it can easily be got if you know any of the BSl plant employee. Its not a big deal as everyone in the plant is enthusiasts for promoting VT here.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?