9th June 2015, 09:42 AM
Unregistered

How to apply for training in Hyderabad in Tata Moters without reference?

sir my name is vijay..am final year student of btech.I want to do training in Hyderabad tata moter. but I have not any type of reference in company. so please tell me procedur for apply training in Hyderabad tata moter...
please reply [email protected] no -7696303367.
thanku so much sir!

14th June 2015, 11:55 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for training in Hyderabad in Tata Moters without reference?

Since you do not have any reference, so you need to personally contact the branch of Tata Motors to enroll for the training. You need to approach the HR department of the Hyderabad branch of Tata Motors. Then you need to speak to the officer-in-charge of the branch to know the training details and application procedure. Get the application form, follow the instructions from the concerned authority to apply for the training. Make sure you get a confirmation receipt from the concerned authority on submission of application form.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?