9th August 2014, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

Name of some companies in Kerala for training in Electronics or Communication field?

I completed ECE with the aggregate of 81% and searching for training in electronics or communication field,so please refer some company names in kerala and how to apply for the training?

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies providing training in Electronics and communication field? How can I do training in D.R.D.O? I'm a B.Tech 3rd semester student
  2. Theoretical classes during training is beneficial? Industrial courses for training apart from communication field?
  3. Which are the companies which provide training for 6 months in core electronics like Satellite Communication, Antennas, Semiconductors? Companies which give such type of training?
  4. How to do training in Gujarat after passing from electronics and communication field?
  5. Companies for summer training in Electronics or Communication? I am a B.Tech Electronics and Communication student -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Procedure to join ISRO for training purpose while pursuing Electronics and Communication?
  7. List of companies which provides Industrial Training to Electronics & Communication Engineering student?
  8. List of top training companies providing 6 months training in Electronics and Communication in Punjab and Chandigarh?
  9. Jobs in government companies while in final year in Electronics and communication field?
  10. Which are the electronics and communication companies in Bawal, Maneshar Gurgaon
  11. List of companies that provide industrial training in Kerala? I am a 3rd year B.Tech Electronics and electronics Engineering student
  12. List of companies that are providing industrial training in Kerala?
  13. Courses which can be done in different areas after B.E ECE?
  14. Are there any companies in Nagpur, Indore or Bhopal which provides vocational training in Electronics & Communication?
  15. List of companies providing training in EEC?
  16. List of Core Companies to do Training being a candidate pursuing BE in Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering?
  17. Which Company/Industry gives internship training related to B.E Electronics and Communication field?
  18. What to do next having completed diploma after clearing 10 backs?
21st August 2014, 08:26 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Name of some companies in Kerala for training in Electronics or Communication field?

Some companies where you can pursue training are:-

- Public Sector Units
- Hp
- HCL
- Computer Institutes like NIIT, Aptech, etc.
- BSNL
- Doordarshan
- Indian Railways
- All India Radio
- Pearson Academy
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?