6th January 2012, 10:03 PM
Unregistered

Companies for summer training in Electronics or Communication? I am a B.Tech Electronics and Communication student

I m a 3rd year B.Tech student of Electronics and Communication. Could you please suggest me some companies for summer training in Electronics or Communication. My email id is [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. How to do summer training in electronics and communication?
  2. Good companies for summer training in Data communication and Networking for 8 weeks for B.Tech 3rd year student?
  3. How may I do summer training for electronics in Kolkata? I'm 3rd year B.Tech(electronics and communication) student
  4. How to do training in summer vacations after passing electronics and communication?
  5. Procedure to apply for summer training at BHEL being a 6th semester Electronics and communication engineering student?
  6. How can I apply in core electronics companies for summer training?
  7. Summer training for Electronics and Communication student in Jaipur for one month?
  8. Which are the good electronics companies offering summer internship for B.Tech Electronics and Communication students?
  9. How to do summer training in Pune after completing electronics and communication?
  10. Companies in Kanpur and Lucknow for summer training after 3rd year of B.Tech. in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  11. How to do summer training in BHEl Haridwar if I am a student of electronics and communication engineering?
  12. Summer training for Electronics and Communication student in Jaipur?
  13. Name of the companies offering summer training in June for B.Tech 3rd year students of Electronics and Communication branch in Delhi?
  14. Where in Delhi could I do my summer training? I am a B.Tech 2nd year student
  15. What are the possible training areas I can apply for while doing Electronics and Communication engineering? -- [New]
  16. Which are the electronics and communication companies in Bawal, Maneshar Gurgaon
  17. List of institutions offering summer training in Chandigarh or Delhi? I'm in B.Tech(Electronics and communication engineering) 2nd year
  18. Names of the companies which offer summer training? I am a 3rd year electronics and communication engineering student
5th February 2012, 01:40 PM
roknits
Senior Member+

Default Re: Companies for summer training in Electronics or Communication? I am a B.Tech Electronics and Communication student

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I m a 3rd year B.Tech student of Electronics and Communication. Could you please suggest me some companies for summer training in Electronics or Communication. My email id is [email protected]
HI!!!

Electronics and communication is a very wide branch and provides placement at the top in terms of variety.they have a good chance to get recruited in the top Electronics communication.

JOBS for Electronics and communications

-communication companies
-electronics companies
-instrumentation companies
-IT companies

List of companies providing training to ECE students

-Idea cellular

-tata motors(marketing)

-reliance

-bharti airtel

-BSNL

-BHARAT Heavy Electricals

-NTPC

-Torrent power co.

public sector

-BHEL

-ONGC

-BSNL

Some other companies as electronics and communication is a very wide branch are::

-Infosys

-tcs

-wipro

-birlasoft

hope this helps..........

with regards
roknits
7th February 2012, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Companies for summer training in Electronics or Communication? I am a B.Tech Electronics and Communication student

how to apply for training in DRDO Jodhpur and where to send the recommendation letter, please send me the address and contact no. And the same for BSNL Jodhpur. My EMail ID is [email protected]?
28th March 2012, 07:37 PM
Unregistered

I m a 3rd year B.Tech student of Electronics and Communication. Could you please suggest me some companies for summer training in Electronics or Communication or some good institutes providing course related to electronics and communication for 4 weeks. My email id is [email protected]
3rd April 2012, 12:45 AM
Unregistered

I m a 3rd year B.E student of Electronics and Communication. Could you please suggest me some companies for summer training in Electronics or Communication or some good institutes providing course related to electronics and communication for 4 weeks IN GUJARAT.
My email id is [email protected]
3rd April 2012, 12:48 AM
Unregistered

I m a 3rd year B.E student of Electronics and Communication. Could you please suggest me some companies for summer training in Electronics or Communication or some good institutes providing course related to electronics and communication for 4 weeks IN GUJARAT. My email id is [email protected]
15th April 2012, 11:15 PM
Unregistered

i m 3rd ye entc i wnt job
16th April 2012, 01:00 AM
ritamathur

Dear

If you want to learn embedded & Robotics system in summer traning, you can join Sofcon India pvt ltd, noida branch.

e-mail- [email protected]

other there are many companies you can easily contact to-

Rabyte electronics
GVC SYSTEMS

all the best
22nd April 2012, 02:35 PM
Unregistered

sir rite now i m in ece 3rd yr. after btec i want to join defence. in which company i hve to get training.
4th May 2012, 03:13 PM
Unregistered

sir....i am a 2nd year student on B.tech in ECE branch.....frm a private college....i would like to learn / training in company...please suggest me the best
12th May 2012, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

sir now i going in b.tech 7th sem i would like to do training in some good companies
so plzz suggest me best........
Neeraj
[email protected]
29th May 2012, 09:29 PM
Unregistered

i m 3rd b.tech (ECE) student nd my intrest is in communications field .........pls give me some courses list.........my email id is [email protected]
6th June 2012, 01:44 AM
Unregistered

i m 3rd year btech (ECE) student nd my interest in communication feild,plz sugest me some companies forsummer training. my email id is [email protected]
23rd June 2012, 11:44 PM
Unregistered

i am 2nd year student(ece) .kindly tell me some training centre and trainig companies in gurgaon.
my id is [email protected]
21st September 2012, 11:13 AM
Unregistered

how to apply for training in birlasoft and where to send the recommendation letter
13th November 2012, 12:50 AM
Unregistered

hello sir,
i m b.tech 3rd year student , i want to do summer training from reputated compony , which belongs to communication field like any software compony.
plzz suggest me.....
my e-mail id [email protected]
18th December 2012, 01:24 AM
Unregistered

I am in b-tech 3rd year, i want to do my summer training from DRDO dehradun,or some other can you please provide me a relative place and sector

my e-mail i-d [email protected]
27th January 2013, 08:19 PM
Unregistered

I am in 5th sem of ece. I want to do my summer trening so please tell me about the institute and trening centers. my email ID is
[email protected]
9th February 2013, 09:52 PM
Unregistered

plz sugest summer training companies list
15th February 2013, 01:54 AM
Unregistered

sir,
I am in 3 year of electronics and comm. Branch. I want to do summer training,so please suggest me company names where i can do my training and also suggest me courses which i can do in summer as training.My email id: [email protected]
16th February 2013, 07:47 PM
Unregistered

I am a student of 3rd year B.Tech in ECE branch . I want to do summer training in companies nearly situated in Noida, Gurgaon or Jaipur. My email ID is [email protected]
22nd February 2013, 06:38 PM
Unregistered

Companies for summer training in Electronics or Communication at Jaipur? I am a B.Tech Electronics and Communication student. doing B.Tech Jaipur.

Alternate father mail-id : [email protected]
Please guide.
2nd March 2013, 05:47 PM
Unregistered

i am a 3rd year B.tech student of electronics and comunication.... could you please suggest me some companies for summer training in electronics and comunication at jaipur,delhi, and indore.... my email id is [email protected]........ please rply me fast......
17th March 2013, 12:20 AM
Unregistered

i am a 3rd year B-tech student of electronics and comm. could you please suggest me some companics for summer traning in ECE at and my E-mail [email protected]
17th March 2013, 12:28 AM
Unregistered

i am a 3rd year B-tech student of electronics and comm. could you please suggest me some companics for summer traning in ECE at and my E-mail [email protected]
19th March 2013, 01:03 AM
Unregistered

I m 2 year student of ece . kindly suggest me good summer training companies,, and should I go for training in 2 year ?
my email Id - [email protected]
plss suggest me
19th March 2013, 01:10 AM
Unregistered

I m b.tech ece student should I go for training after completing 2nd year? .. suggest me good summer training companies.
email id- [email protected]
26th March 2013, 12:34 AM
Unregistered

I m b.tech ece student should I go for training after completing 2nd year? .. suggest me good summer training companies.
email id- [email protected]
also plz tell me about the institute and trening centers.
26th March 2013, 12:40 AM
Unregistered

I m b.tech ece student should I go for training after completing 2nd year? .. suggest me good summer training companies and also tel me how can i apply for this.
mail id- [email protected]
31st March 2013, 08:05 PM
Unregistered

I m b. Tch student nearly completed my 2nd year.. Kindly suggest me about the companies which provides summer training near delhi or NCR
Also tell me the procedure to apply for this..
Please mail to me at
- [email protected]
6th April 2013, 01:35 AM
Unregistered

i m b.tech 2nd yr student ... kindly suggest me about the companis for summer training
plz plz plz
my mail id
[email protected]
6th April 2013, 10:38 PM
ANNU00

HELLO FRIEND >>>>>

List of companies providing training to ECE students

Infosys

Torrent power co.

tata motors(marketing)

wipro

reliance

bharti airtel

BSNL

birlasoft

BHARAT Heavy Electricals

Idea cellular

NTPC

GOOD LUCK >>>>>>>>>
16th August 2013, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

Companies for summer training in Electronics or Communication? I am a B.Tech Electronics and Communication student

27th December 2013, 02:47 PM
Unregistered

I am a 4th year B.Tech student of Electronics and Communication Engineering. Could you please suggest me some companies for summer training during January 2014 onwards in Electronics or Communication or some good institutes providing course related to electronics and communication for 10 to 12 weeks IN Mumbai.
My email id is [email protected]
30th January 2014, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

I am a 3rd year b.tech student of Electronics & Communication Engineering.Could you please suggest me some best companies for summer training.My email id is [email protected]
20th February 2014, 06:58 PM
Unregistered

hello sir now i'm 3rd year ECE student i'd like go summer training in the area of "Hardware design,robotics or MEMS"
could you suggest good companies in South India.........my email id is->[email protected]
27th February 2014, 12:19 AM
Unregistered

I m a 3rd year B.tech student of Electronics
and Communication. Could you please
suggest me some companies for summer
training in Electronics or Communication
or some good institutes providing course
related to electronics and communication
for 4 weeks IN GUJARAT. My email id is [email protected]
27th March 2014, 07:50 PM
Unregistered

I am 4th year B.tech student of Electronics and communication.please suggest me some companies for summer training of electronics and communication near gurgao.My email id is [email protected]
28th March 2014, 07:59 PM
Unregistered

I am a 3rd year b.tech student of Electronics & Communication Engineering.Could you please suggest me some best companies for summer training.My email id is [email protected]
23rd September 2014, 02:01 PM
Unregistered

sir....i am a 2nd year student on B.tech in ECE branch.....from a private college....i would like to learn / training in company...please suggest me the best
8th January 2017, 08:18 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I am 3 rd year b.tech student and branch is electronic and communication . I want to know that how to could training in TCS ,bhel, wipro and etc company and also know that all the process .plzzzzz sir tell me immediately and my email id is [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?