14th May 2015, 04:54 PM
Unregistered

Is it necessary to do Vocational Training after completing 2nd year of B.Tech(ECE)?

Respected Sir,
I am a B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year student and
I want to know is it necessary to do
Vocational Training after my B.Tech 2nd year?
Please reply as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply for Vocational Training after completing 2nd year of B.Tech(Instrumentation Engineering)?
  2. Applying for Vocational Training in IOCL or NTPC after completing B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year?
  3. How to do vocational training in PWD of Assam? I am a 2nd year civil engineerng
  4. Where can I do Vocational Training in India being a B.E.(Civil Engineering) 2nd year student?
  5. How can I take vocational training from Infosys while pursuing 2nd year of my B.Tech CSE?
  6. How to do vocational training while in 2nd year of civil engineering? Can I prefer Nagarjuna Construction Company for my training?
  7. How can I apply for Vocational Training in Indian Railway if pursuing 2nd year of B.Tech(Electrical Engineering)?
  8. What type of training should I do to apply for Vocational Training in IBM at Kolkata?
  9. How to do Vocational training in a better company? I am a B.Tech mechanical 2nd year student
  10. Benefits of doing Vocational Training or Summer Internship for B.Tech(CSE) 2nd year student?
  11. Should I apply for Vocational Training in IIT being a B.Tech(CSE) 2nd year student?
  12. Companies offering Vocational Training to B.Tech(CSE) 2nd year student in West Bengal?
  13. Eligibility criteria for doing Vocational Training? Am I eligible for it at the age of 26? List of companies where I can do Vocational Training?
  14. Am I eligible to apply for Vocational Training at IBM being a B.Tech(CSE) 2nd year student?
  15. Is there any vocational or industrial training needed in CSE branch? Which training and institute is the best?
  16. Will I be allowed to do vocational training from DRDO after B.Tech 4th Semester IT?
  17. Details of doing Summer Vocational training from Tata Motors
  18. Vocational training in ONGC, Bangalore after 2nd year B.Tech (Mechanical)? -- [Most Discussed]
17th May 2015, 11:37 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it necessary to do Vocational Training after completing 2nd year of B.Tech(ECE)?

No, it is not necessary to pursue vocational training after completion of second year of B.Tech course. You can pursue vocational training anytime in the first three years of your B.Tech course or you can also undertake certification course. Since most of the engineering institutes have training in their curriculum which is of two credits in the seventh or eighth semester, so you need to pursue the training. It will be better if you pursue the training in the vacations so that you can do it well and not have to compensate your college classes as well. Hence it is recommended to do after second year during the summer vacation and most of the colleges have made this compulsory.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?