15th April 2014, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

Application procedure for training at BHEL Bhopal?

sir what is the procedure to apply for training in BHEL BHOPAL.I am in 3year in electrical engg. stream and willing to complete training at BHEL BHOPAL.PLEASE HELP ME IN THIS REGARD............................................ ..................

16th April 2014, 11:31 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Application procedure for training at BHEL Bhopal?

It is good to see that you are aspiring for training in BHEL which is not only good for your enhancement of knowledge but also for the future career opportunities. You can definitely pursue your training from BHEL, Bhopal. But for that you have to follow a certain procedure.

The training dates are flexible which usually start at the beginning of each month and are of one month duration. The training fees varies from branch to branch and depends on the course you are pursuing. If you are son of its employee you can do it for free.

You need to contact or write to the HR of the BHEL, Bhopal branch regarding training and obtain the info concerning it. You can also take the help of any high ranking officials to do the same. After that you need to fill an application form, submit it with NOC letter and Demand Draft of training fees.
16th April 2014, 11:50 AM
Unregistered

Please tell me the procedure of training in SAIL because i am in b.tech 3rd year and 6semister !!so tell me plz as soon as possible!!
21st September 2015, 07:18 PM
Unregistered

sir/madam how to apply for implant training in BHEL ,now iam doing my third year in Information Technology
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?