i m doing BE from svce indore
(R.G.P.V.).

So kindly sent me the procedure for
applying for the training.
My id is [email protected]

29th September 2016, 08:42 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure of training at BHEL Bhopal?

In order to apply for internship in BHEL you must have a strong contact out there. Personal application for internship without any reference will get neglected.

You can also fill up the training form available in your college. Get an approval letter and a NOC from the training and placement cell of your college. Prepare a detailed resume, attach the letter, the training form and address it to the general manager of HR development centre at BHEL.

If your resume gets selected then you will receive an acknowledgment letter. Now you have to get the NOC signed by the principal of your college, attach the letter and send it again to the company. Soon you will be called to appear for a written test. After clearing the test you will be called for interview for the final selection.

You have to pay approximately Rs.500 per week for the internship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?