9th June 2014, 06:10 PM
Unregistered

Percentage required in MCA for internship? How to apply for it?

sir
I m currently in the 2nd year of MCA and want to apply for the internship. So kindly guide me how i can apply for it???? and how much %age needed in MCA to apply for this???...

Related Questions:
  1. Percentage required to get internship to do live project in any reputed firm? Do marks matter when it comes to internship?
  2. How can I apply for internship in Google being MCA student?
  3. How may I get internship project in any IT company after 5th sem of MCA?
  4. How can I apply for internship in Infosys? I have passed out MCA
  5. Details about the companies offering internship for final year MCA student in Hyderabad? What is the criteria to apply for internship in any company?
  6. Details about the companies offering internship for final year MCA students in Hyderabad? Criteria to apply for internship in any companies?
  7. How can I apply for summer internship in SAIL? What is required to do internship in SAIL?
  8. Job Opportunities in Government sector for MCA candidates? Companies that are providing Internship?
  9. Procedure to apply for summer internship in NTPC?
  10. Summer training in BHEL Bhopal after B.Tech. (mechanical engg.) second year? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How can I apply for TCS internship for MCA?
  12. How can I apply for internship while doing 2nd year MCA
  13. How to do internship project in MNC? I am pursuing MCA Final Year project
  14. How to apply for internship in companies like Infosys, TCS, IBM, Oracle while doing MCA?
  15. How to get into L&T for internship? What are the qualifications required? Duration of the internship?
  16. How can I improve my percentage of MCA? I want to apply for NET but got only 54.94% marks in MCA from IGNOU
  17. Companies which are providing internship to MCA final year student?
  18. How may I do internship in TCS? Is any test required for the same?
14th June 2016, 12:58 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Percentage required in MCA for internship? How to apply for it?

Procedure to apply for internships :-

- Some companies have online provision of application. SO you need to fill online application and submit your resume online to apply in them.

- Some companies take interns only through referral of its employees.

- Some companies take interns through third party internship portals.

- For others, you need to get the application form, fill it and submit it with the requisite documents to apply for internship.

THere is no fixed percentage as such which is required to apply for internship. However, the higher percentage you have, the better are your chances and stronger will be your application. Percentage of at least 60 is expected.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?