9th October 2012, 10:39 AM
trivu3

How can I apply for internship while doing 2nd year MCA

I,doing 2nd yr MCA, want to know about internship,how can i apply?
and whats the procedure for it???????????

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply for internship in Google being MCA student?
  2. How can I apply for internship while doing 2nd year MCA
  3. Should I apply for internship while in B.E 2nd year during summer holidays? Where and how to apply for it?
  4. Procedure to apply for Internship for B.E.(ECE) 2nd year student?
  5. Companies which offers Internship in Bangalore for MCA final year student?
  6. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  7. How to apply for summer internship in ONGC after 2nd year?
  8. How to get summer internship after 2nd year of B.Tech.? Where should I apply to get Internship? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Possibility to apply for Internship programme in any good company for B.Tech 2nd year student? List of companies offering Internship programme?
  10. Procedure to apply for Internship programme in any MNC company for M.Tech 2nd year student?
  11. How to apply for internship program in any IT company of Bangalore? I'm doing my MCA(2nd sem) from VIT
  12. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Bangalore for Bachelor of Management Studies 2nd year student?
  13. Procedure to apply in Summer Internship for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student? -- [New]
  14. Details about the companies offering internship for final year MCA student in Hyderabad? What is the criteria to apply for internship in any company?
  15. List of companies which offers Internship to B.Tech 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  16. How to get summer internship after 2nd year of B.Tech? Where to apply?
  17. Companies offering internship to 2nd year BE student? Is there any internship program in ISRO?
  18. How to apply for summer internship when I am in 2nd year Mechanical??
15th November 2012, 10:47 AM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Default Re: How can I apply for internship while doing 2nd year MCA

Hello,
Second year candidates rarely opt for internships. Rarely companies offer internships to candidates from second year. In your stage what you can do is go for internships by paying for it. BSNL holds summer internships in telecom and engineering curriculum. If you want to increase your knowledge on this area then you can go for one month program of BSNL every summer, mostly held in Chennai. The cost is well below Rs.1000. So you can easily afford it.
If you want to go for internships that will be paid by the company, then you will have to look for your college notice board. The companies advertise for recruitment of candidates in the college or university itself. There they mention how long the program will be and what will the students be paid for it. So keep checking the notice boards for such opportunities.
9th December 2012, 04:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I apply for internship while doing 2nd year MCA

Im mca student under vtu college.also im first year.so can i apply the change of clg next year.change of clg available in pg course under vtu.plz tell me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?