28th June 2012, 06:12 PM
Mansoor25

Where can i do summer training program in Mumbai after completing 3rd year electronics and telecommunication

Dear sir,i am completed 3rd year of electronics and telecommunication.plz give me some place that i m doing summer training program in mumbai.

Related Questions:
  1. Companies providing summer training for 3rd year Electronics and Telecommunication students in Mumbai?
  2. Companies offering summer training for 3rd year electronics and communication students in Mumbai?
  3. Companies offering summer training for 3rd year Electronics and Telecommunication students in Mumbai?
  4. Paid summer training internship program in Mumbai
  5. Can I apply for summer training after doing 3rd year electronics and telecommunication from CH(Bhilai)
  6. How to do vocational training in Mumbai? i am a student of electronics and telecommunication
  7. Is there any 2 weeks internship programme for 3rd year Electronics and Telecommunication students?
  8. Which company to select for doing summer training after completing 3rd year of B.E CSE? -- [New]
  9. How to take summer training from BHEL? I am a 3rd year student of electronics and communication engineering
  10. How to take summer training from BHEL? I am a 3rd year student of electronics and communication engineering
  11. Summer training for second year BE Electronics and telecommunication students in may-june? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How may I do training at Koradi power plant? What kind of training will be given?
  13. How may I do summer training in Delhi NCR? List of government or non-Government companies I can apply for? I'm a B.Tech(Electronics and telecommunication) 3rd year student
  14. I am a 3rd year Electronics Engineering Student : How to apply for Summer Training? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How can I apply for industrial training(for 6 months duration) in automobile sector in Mumbai? I am pursuing B.Tech(3rd year) with mechanical engineering stream
  16. Summer training program for Electrical & Electronics engineering in IIT Delhi?
  17. How to do summer training program in DRDO Delhi?
  18. How to take summer training in BHEL? I am a 3rd year student of electronics and communication engineering
27th September 2017, 06:22 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Where can i do summer training program in Mumbai after completing 3rd year electronics and telecommunication

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mansoor25 View Post
Dear sir,i am completed 3rd year of electronics and telecommunication.plz give me some place that i m doing summer training program in mumbai.

As you are in third year of electronics and communication engineering and want to do summer training at Mumbai,then you can apply for summer training in sectors like Electronics industry, Information technology sectors, Communication sectors etc. Here below are some mentioned organizations offer training for electronics and communication engineering candidate:-

Companies Offer Summer Training For ECE Engineering Candidate:-

1) DRDO (Defence Research and Development Organization).

2) Airtel India.

3) IDEA Cellular.

4) Vodafone India Limited.

5) BSNL (Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited).

6) Wipro.

7) NAL (National Aerospace Lab).

8) Philips.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?