1st July 2015, 02:16 AM
Unregistered

Details about companies which provide summer training in Pune and Mumbai for Electronics and Telecommunication students?

sir i am an electronics and Telecommunication student of 3nd year. i want to do training in summer vacations for 1 month. i just wanted to enquire if any company is there which provides summer training in Pune and Mumbai for E and TC students???
my email id [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Companies providing summer training for 3rd year Electronics and Telecommunication students in Mumbai?
  2. Companies offering summer training for 3rd year Electronics and Telecommunication students in Mumbai?
  3. Details for internship/training in companies for B.Tech 3rd year electronics and telecommunication student?
  4. Companies offering summer training for 3rd year electronics and communication students in Mumbai?
  5. Companies in Mumbai providing short term training for 2015 fresher Electronics and Telecommunication graduates?
  6. Which electronics companies provide summer training? Criteria to get training in the companies?
  7. Summer training for second year BE Electronics and telecommunication students in may-june?
  8. Companies and their addresses for Summer training for 2nd year Electronics students?
  9. Where can i do summer training program in Mumbai after completing 3rd year electronics and telecommunication
  10. Names of companies in Ranchi(Jharkhand) where I can do summer training while doing Electronics and Telecommunication?
  11. Companies which provide summer training for 4 to 5 weeks? I am a 4th Semester student and want to go for summer training in Pune
  12. How to do summer training in Pune, Gurgaon Mumbai and Delhi area? What is the procedure to apply in the companies?
  13. Does Telecommunication companies like Vodafone, Reliance and Airtel provides unpaid summer training?
  14. List of the companies providing training in Mumbai? I am a 3nd year engineering student from electronics and telecommunication branch
  15. Are companies providing training or internship to 3rd year B.Tech students? Procedure to apply for the same?
  16. Companies offering Industrial Training for Engineering Students in Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How to do summer training in Pune after completing electronics and communication?
  18. Internship during summer after 3rd year of B.Tech (IT)
2nd July 2015, 07:39 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details about companies which provide summer training in Pune and Mumbai for Electronics and Telecommunication students?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir i am an electronics and Telecommunication student of 3nd year. i want to do training in summer vacations for 1 month. i just wanted to enquire if any company is there which provides summer training in Pune and Mumbai for E and TC students???
my email id [email protected]
List of the companies for summer internship in Pune for B.Tech in Electronics Engineering:-

1. India Robotics & Automation Pvt Ltd, 78/1, Dangat Estate, New Ahire Village Road,, Off NDA-Khadakwasla Rd, Shivane Industrial Estate, Pune, Maharashtra
Phone: 020 3252 5027

2. Strobo Automation Pvt. Ltd., 302, Gera Chambers, Off Boat Club Road, Pune, Maharashtra, Phone: 020 3058 0480

3. NavStik, A-401, Level 4, Chandhere Complex, Opp. Inorbit Mall, Viman Nagar
Pune, Maharashtra, Phone: 020 4120 2737

4. Kokban Automation Pvt. Ltd., Office No 5, Second Floor, Destination Center, Above Magarpatta PMS office, Hadapsar, Pune 411028, Phone: 020 6723 4555

List of the summer internship company in Mumbai for B.Tech in ECE:-

1. Center for Excellence in Telecom Technology and Management, Technology St, Powai, Mumbai, Maharashtra, Phone: 022 2570 0971

2. Regional Telecom Training Centre, Powai, Mumbai, Maharashtra

3. Telecom Expert, 4/B, Balkrishna Bhavan, Aarey Road, Goregaon East, Mumbai, Maharashtra, Phone: 094206 85390
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?