6th October 2017, 01:02 AM
Unregistered

Possibility to do internship in Aeronautical Engineering from Air Force? Can I do internship from Reliance Defence and Engineering Limited?

Sir, I am studying Aeronautical Engineering course and willing to do internship from Air Force. Is it possible? Can I do internship from Reliance Defence and Engineering Limited?

Related Questions:
  1. Does Reliance Defence and Aerospace Private Limited provides internship in Aeronautical engineering? Procedure to apply for it?
  2. Eligibility criteria to get internship programme in Aeronautical Engineering from Hindustan Aeronautics Limited?
  3. Details about internship in Aeronautical Engineering from Indian Air Force?
  4. How to do Internship in Indian Air Force for BE Aeronautical 3rd year student? -- [New]
  5. Does Indian Air Force offer Internship to B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  6. Can I apply for Internship in Indian Air Force being a B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  7. Does Oil India Limited, Reliance Petroleum, ONGC and Petronet LNG invites application for internship in Petrochemical engineering? Procedure for it?
  8. Internship in Hindustan aeronautics limited being a 3rd year B.E in Aeronautical engineering student?
  9. What is the procedure followed to apply for internship in Reliance?
  10. Should I do Internship being an Aeronautical student?
  11. How to apply for internship programme at HAL?
  12. Is there any internship available to do for pre final year of aeronautical engineering branch?
  13. Procedure to get internship at Hindustan Aeronautics Limited being in 2nd year B.E Aeronautical engineering?
  14. Procedure to apply for Internship in HAL for B.E.(Aeronautical Engineering) 2nd year student? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Details of internship programme and procedure to apply in Aeronautical Engineering Science at ISRO?
  16. How to do Internship being a B.E. Aeronautical 3rd year student?
  17. Process of summer training at HAL?
  18. How to get training in Aeronautical Engineering from Airport Authority of India and Hindustan Aeronautics Limited?
31st October 2017, 04:56 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Possibility to do internship in Aeronautical Engineering from Air Force? Can I do internship from Reliance Defence and Engineering Limited?

Indian Airforce doesn't take the trainees as there are many secret information and a strict work culture which the freshers or trainees may not be able to follow.

Reliance Defence, being a private firm takes the candidates for training and you have to apply online for that on their own website with the resume.

If they shortlist you, they may call you for the same and they may pay you a good stipend in the training period.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?